Mp Widwa Punarviva Yojna 2021 | MP Widwa Punarviva Yojana 2021 | Widwa Punarviva PDF Form | Widwa Remarriage Apply Online | Widwa Rehabilitation Sum | MP Widwa Rehabilitation Project in Hindi
Madhya Pradesh Widow Remarriage Scheme 2021: – The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has from time to time introduced several schemes to empower women. Today, through this article, we bring you information about a new project for widows started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. The name of the project Madhya Pradesh Widow Remarriage Scheme 2021 There is.
If you are now MP Widow Remarriage Plan 2021 If you want to apply under it, you are reading the right article. Under this article, we provide you with the complete process for submitting an online application form for this program. Along with this, we will provide you with a list of required documents to submit along with your application form and all the rules regarding eligibility.
Madhya Pradesh (MP) Widwa Punarviva Yojana 2021
We all know that after a woman’s husband dies, it is very difficult for her to lead a life. With this in mind, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh launched a new program for women. Under the scheme, women are encouraged to remarry and are given stipends. The state government wants widows not to be left alone for the rest of their lives and to be told to remarry.
Yath is one of the best schemes by the Madhya Pradesh government to empower women so far. This will allow many widows to remarry and remarry, and also provide financial assistance for termination of marriage and reunification with the new family. The amount provided by the government will be sent directly to the bank account of the women. This money can be used by women for their wedding and post-wedding expenses.
Benefits of MP Widwa Punarviva Yojana 2021
Launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh MP Widow Remarriage Plan 2021 Under this, state women will get the following benefits.
- The scheme will encourage widowed women to remarry.
- The state government will also provide financial assistance for widows to remarry.
- The woman can use the funds provided under the scheme for her wedding or post-wedding expenses.
- After the death of her husband, the mountain on the women is broken and she has to work very hard for money. But now it does not happen.
- The state government will provide full assistance to women to remarry or form a family.
- Only women below the age of 40 will be included under this scheme by the State Government.
- The government will provide a grant of ₹ 200000 to remarry and resettle their family.
Eligibility for MP Widwa Punarviva Yojana 2021
Raju’s girls State Widow Remarriage Program 2021 They must meet all the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only women who are not in the husband’s world can apply under this scheme.
- Women should attach a copy of their first husband’s death certificate with the application form.
- Along with the application form, the woman should also take the Certificate of No Objection issued by her mother-in-law and mother-in-law.
- This program will give women respect and give them complete guidance in their lives.
- This program is for widows only. Under this the government will assist in marriage or marriage.
- At the time of remarriage, the bride has to get her marriage certificate and go to the nearest marriage registration office.
Documents for MP Widwa Punarviva Yojana 2021
Women who want to apply and avail under this scheme should submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Female Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Basic address proof
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Death certificate of first husband
- Certificate of inviolability from in-laws
- No certificate of objection from the mother
- Marriage certificate of the newlyweds
Apply online for MP Widwa Punarviva Yojana 2021
Women from Madhya Pradesh who want to remarry and settle in their home MP Widow Remarriage Plan 2021 Apply following all the guidelines given below.
- To apply under the MP Widow Remarriage Scheme 2021, women must first go to the nearest District Social Welfare Department office.
- After reaching the office, the application form should be obtained from the concerned officer.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After completing the complete application form, all the documents mentioned above should be attached to it.
- Finally, you have to submit the completed application form and all the documents to the concerned authority.
You according to the procedure above MP Widow Remarriage Plan 2021 You can submit your application form below. Also, after submitting the application form, you have to remember that you have to get the receipt from the concerned officer. This receipt contains your application number, which will help you track your application status in the future. For more information and assistance on this project, see the official website of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. https://mp.gov.in/ Please visit