Government Plan for Women Maharashtra 2021 | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Maharashtra Online Registration | Maji Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana Release Date | First Girl Project | Government Plan for Women Maharashtra 2021 | Plan for two women | Masi Kanya Sukanya Yojana | Sukanya Yojana Maharashtra
My Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana 2021: – The sex ratio in the country is constantly changing. The number of women in the country continues to decline. The problem continues to grow in Maharashtra. The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has launched a new program for the economic, social and holistic development of women. Name of such project My daughter Bhagyasree Yojana 2021 There is.
We will provide you with this through our article today Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyasree Project 2021 Providing Detailed Information About Through this article of ours, we provide you with the method of submitting online application form under this scheme. In addition, we will provide you with a complete list of documents to be submitted with the application form and complete detailed information on eligibility rules and regulations.
Maharashtra Former Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana 2021
The growing number of men and the declining number of women in the country is a matter of concern. Due to the big changes in the sex ratio, we may face many problems in the future. The biggest reason for this is abortion and the demand of the sons of families in the country. To address this issue, the Government of Maharashtra has come up with a new scheme. This scheme will help to stabilize the sex ratio in the state.
Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the parents if a girl child is born in the family. The grant will be sent directly to the parent’s bank account. The biggest condition in this plan is that after a girl gives birth to a child, if the parents have contraception or any other family planning procedure, they will be given financial assistance at the same time. If a daughter is born in a family, the state government will deposit ₹ 50000 in a bank account in that daughter’s name, with which, if two daughters are born, the male will be divided into two parts. , I.e. ₹ 25000 – 25000 will be deposited in separate accounts in the name of both daughters.
Benefits of Former Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana 2021
The new scheme for girls has been launched by the state government Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyasree Project 2021 The following benefits will be given to parents applying below
- If a girl child is born in the family by the state government, a certain amount will be sent to the parents’ account.
- To receive the amount, the parents open the daughter’s account, in which the amount is deposited.
- The scheme will improve the situation where the sex ratio in the state is deteriorating.
- In addition, with the help of this program, the empowerment of women in the state and the gap in their education will be widened.
- Through this program of empowering women, daughters can achieve self-confidence.
- Under the Maji Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana, குடும்ப 50000 will be given if a daughter is born in the family.
- If two daughters are born in the family, half of it will be deposited by the government in the name of both daughters.
- If two daughters are born in the family, the Government of Maharashtra will deposit ₹ 25000 – ₹ 25000 in the name of both daughters.
- The above mentioned amount will be given only if the family controls after the birth of the daughter in the family.
- The above amount will be deposited by the government in the bank account in the daughter’s name.
- The government remittance account will be a joint account in the name of the parent and daughter.
- In addition, the state government stipulates that the amount can be withdrawn when the daughter is 6 years old.
- The parents of the daughter will receive the first installment after birth and the second installment will go to the daughter after the age of 12.
Eligibility for Former Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana 2021
Who are the parents My daughter Bhagyasree Yojana 2021 They must meet the eligibility criteria given below to receive the benefits of applying below
- The parents in the family applying should be residing in the state of Maharashtra.
- The annual income of the family applying should be low i.e. below the poverty line.
- The grant will be given only to parents who carry out family planning activities after the birth of a daughter.
- Under this scheme ₹ 50000 for a girl child and ₹ 25000 for two daughters will be deposited separately in two accounts.
- Families who do not follow the family planning method after the birth of a girl child will not be covered under the scheme.
Documents for Former Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana 2021
You will also need to submit the following documents along with the application form. If there is any applicant My daughter Bhagyasree Yojana 2021 If you want to apply under the scheme and get bananas, they have to arrange all the documents mentioned below.
- Aadhar card of parents
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of daughter’s birth certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch regarding home birth
- Certificate issued by Sister Asha
- Certificate issued by the Health Center
- Family planning documents
Apply online for Majhi Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana 2021
Under the State of Maharashtra My daughter Bhagyasree Yojana 2021 You need to follow the procedure given below to submit your online application form
- To submit an application form under Kanya Bhagyasree Scheme 2021, you must first visit the official website https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/ To be continued.
- Application form for Maharashtra Former Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 should be downloaded from the official website.
- After downloading the application form, you need to print it out.
- Now all the information asked in the letter in this application should be filled with the correct information.
- Then attach all the documents mentioned above.
- Finally, double check all the information filled in your application form and check the documents.
- If all the information is correct, submit your application form to the officials in the concerned office.
To apply according to the above procedure, go to the office of the Department of Women and Child Development in your area and get the application form from the concerned officer there. After submitting the application form, all applicants are advised to pick up the receipt. Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyasree Project 2021 For more information and assistance, see the official website https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Government%20Resolutions/English/201602261720426830.pdf Please visit