Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021
Niradhar Pension Scheme – Niradhar Pension Scheme is conducted in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Its full name is Sanjay Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme or Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension Scheme. Under this scheme, pensions are arranged for women. The basis of the material is that women who have no basis, i.e. no basis of income are given financial assistance under the basic pension scheme.
Today we know how to apply for a basic pension plan and get its benefits.
- Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021-Niradhar Pension Scheme Details 2021
- Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021-Niradhar Pension Scheme Information in Hindi
- Benefits of Niradhar Pension - Benefits of Niradhar Pension Scheme
- Eligibility for Niradhar Pension Scheme - Eligibility for Niradhar Pension Scheme
- Niradhar Pension Scheme Application - Apply for Niradhar Pension Scheme
- Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021
- Niradhar Pension Scheme Documents - Niradhar Pension Documents
Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021-Niradhar Pension Scheme Details 2021
|The name of the project||Niradhar Pension Scheme|
|In the states||Maharashtra and Gujarat|
|Type of project||Widow Pension Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Widows of Maharashtra and Gujarat|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs.600 per month|
|Power||Department of Social Welfare|
|How to apply||Click here to apply|
Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021-Niradhar Pension Scheme Information in Hindi
The Niradhar Pension Scheme is a scheme launched by the Department of Social Welfare. In this pension, pensions are provided to widows, orphans, the blind, the disabled and other people. Pension details are given below. Financial assistance is provided under the Niradhar Pension Scheme, which makes it a little easier for the dependent family to survive. It is a government scheme so its benefit is given directly to the beneficiaries.
As with other pension plans, you can only get information about the basic pension plan at the nearest government center.
Benefits of Niradhar Pension – Benefits of Niradhar Pension Scheme
Benefits of Niradhar Pension Scheme here –
- A family with a eligible member is entitled to a benefit of Rs.600 under the basic pension scheme.
- A family with more than one eligible member receives a basic pension of Rs.900.
- Widow’s pension is available until work is available.
- Even if the children are under the age of twenty-five, they will get the benefit of the basic pension scheme.
- If the widow applicant has only daughters, the benefit of the basic pension scheme will be available up to their marriage or up to the age of twenty-five.
Eligibility for Niradhar Pension Scheme – Eligibility for Niradhar Pension Scheme
Who will benefit from the Niradhar Pension Scheme?
- For the unsupported
- To a blind person
- Disabled (disabled)
- Orphaned children
- A person suffering from major diseases
- Divorced women
- Abandoned women
- Women are freed from prostitution
- Widowed women
- Transgender applicant
All of these are considered eligible for the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension Scheme.
Niradhar Pension Scheme Application – Apply for Niradhar Pension Scheme
The facility of online application of Niradhar Pension Scheme is not given. In such a situation, you will need to fill out an offline application form.
How to avail Niradhar Pension Scheme
- Visit your Niradhar Yojana taluka
- Contact the waiter
- Take the Niradhar Pension Application Form
- Attach required documents
- Submit the application to the waiter
- Use the basic pension by giving account details
Get more details of Niradhar Pension Scheme through your taluka tasildar.
Niradhar Pension Scheme 2021
Niradhar Pension Scheme Documents – Niradhar Pension Documents
Attach these documents with the application form –
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of Income
- Proof of being below the poverty line
- Certificate of Disability
- Certificate of Disease
- Bank account information
- Such as mobile number.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.