Due to the corona virus infection, the Indian government has imposed a curfew across the country. State governments also support the curfew. According to the curfew rules, you cannot leave your home until the announced time. To protect the country from the corona virus, the government has ensured that the curfew order is duly followed.
Check more – Immigrant Registration.
However, the Delhi government has launched a website where you can get an e-pass for a curfew order if you want to travel during the curfew. The Curfew You can apply online. Once applied, you can also check the status of the curfew permit application.
Here are the full details on how to check the status of the curfew application.
Where can I apply for a curfew ticket online?
The official website for the curfew order is Jantasamvad.org. On the Jantasamwad website, the Delhi government has introduced an e-pass section where those infected with the corona virus and those who need to travel can get curfew orders and support for food and shelter.
The website for the curfew order can be accessed here – https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/.
What does the ECurfew Boss website help with?
The new curfew permit website offers a variety of support to people living in Delhi. The Kejriwal government has chosen to help residents with the following benefits –
- The food you need during the corona virus period.
- The ration you need during the corona virus period.
- Rs.5000 compensation for construction workers.
- A pension that you cannot receive directly.
- Curfew law or E-Boss To travel during curfew
What is the status of the Curfew Permit Application Website?
Current status: Active
Curfew pass service is active on the official e-pass website Jantasamwad Website Online. For more details one can go to the official Delhi Government website.
Warning regarding curfew application
The e-pass is issued to those who do not have a government or private identity card for those who provide essential services such as manufacturing, transportation, storage and shops.
This form is initiated only for such persons.
Others please do not submit this form
How To Apply Curfew Pass Online?
To apply for a curfew order online, follow these steps –
- Visit the official website of the Government of Delhi Jantasamwad.
- Select the e-Pass option.
- In the selection menu, select E-Pass to travel during curfew.
- In the next form that appears, enter the following details –
- Contact number
- Name of the applicant
- Office address or place of engagement
- Service type
- From date
- To date
- From time immemorial
- On time
- ID Certificate (Maximum File Size: 5 MB)
- Upload the required documents for the curfew order
- Submit the form and Note the reference number.
Your curfew pass online application will be submitted immediately.
Documents required for curfew application
What documents are required for a curfew application?
The documents required for the curfew order are as follows –
- Proof of identity (PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID Card)
- Business Document (Attendance Card, Shop License, Business License, etc.)
So here are the details you need to know about the curfew order application. This is the best initiative of the Delhi government. If you would like to receive updates on curfew orders, please follow our official website Talkshubh.com. You can report your complaints regarding the curfew order article here.