The Bamasha Card Scheme is a direct benefit scheme in which the Bamasha account is opened in the name of the head of the family and the bank account is opened in the name of the woman. Under the Bamasha scheme, money from any scheme will be sent directly to the woman’s bank account. The Pamasha card is linked to the woman’s Aadhar card and bank account. Whatever government scheme the Rajasthan government launches, it will benefit the family and the money for that scheme will go to Bamasha’s account.
The Bamasha Yojana was launched in 2008 by the Government of Rajasthan. Its official website is https://bhamashah.rajstan.gov.in/.
Download e Bamasha Card
You need to have Rajasthan sso ID to download Pamasha card. You cannot download Pamsha card without Rajasthan ID. First you need to go to SSO Rajasthan login page. You will get online facility to download e Bamasha card. You can download and print the Pamasha card in PDF.
Download e Bamasha Card using SSO ID
- Go to Rajasthan Government Rajasthan Login Page.
- There you will need an SSOID or digital identification number.
- Enter your SSOID number and password to sign in.
- After logging in, you will get the option of Citizen Applications.
- Click the Citizen Applications link and select the option to download the e-Bamasha card.
- After that the link to download the PDF Pamasha card will appear in front of you.
- Fill out the Bamasha Card Download Form and enter your card details there.
- After submitting the information, your Pamasha card will be searched.
- You can download it online after getting the Pamasha card.
Print the E Bamasha card
When you download the e pamasha card, you will get the facility to print the card. To print you will click the Print button next to your E-Pamasha card. You will then have the option to select a printer. You can print your e-pamasha card by selecting the printer.
You can print using CTRL + P if you wish.
E Pamasha Card PDF Download
You can also download your e pamasha card in PDF. There is an easy way for you to download the PDF. There is an option to save it as a PDF on your computer. When you print your e-pamasha card, at that time you need to save it as pdf instead of printer.
After saving as a PDF, the E Pamasha card will ask for the location of the PDF file. Select the file storage location and download the e-Bamasha card in PDF.
There is also an option to download PDF Pamasha Card from SSO Rajasthan website. You can download the Pamasha Card PDF by clicking on that link.
What is an E Bamasha Card?
E Bamasha Card Digital card of your Bamasha Yojana. This card can be downloaded online. Pamasha card is made in the name of women in Rajasthan. This card is used to avail government facilities and to register for grant, scheme amount and other government schemes.
|Card name||E pamasha card|
|Card type||Digital ID card|
|Founder||Government of Rajasthan|
|How to download||From SSO Rajasthan website|
|Download link||Click here|