When was the Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana launched? Amrit Yojana Rajasthan | Jan Sri Bima Yojana Form | Download Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana Form | Prime Minister’s death plan | Death Assistance Scheme Rajasthan | General Death Plan | Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana
Rajasthan Pannaday Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021: –We all know that if the bread maker in the family dies, there will be an economic crisis in the family. To address this, the state government of Rajasthan has implemented a new scheme across the state. The name of the project Rajasthan Pannaday Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 There is.
We will provide you with this article Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 Under the complete procedure for submission of application form. Hey, if you too want to apply and reap the benefits under this scheme you should read this article in its entirety. On this page, we will provide you with a list of documents to be submitted along with the application form and detailed information regarding eligibility rules.
Rajasthan Pannaday Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021
If the earner in a family i.e. the leader dies, there are mountaineering problems in that family. In this situation, the family is in financial crisis. If the family is already below the poverty line, it will be very difficult to maintain the family after the death of the leader. As a result, the head of the poor family becomes paralyzed in an accident for some reason, and the economic crisis in the family deepens. As the issue was brought to the attention of the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, a new scheme was launched for this purpose.
The name of the project Rajasthan Pannaday Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 There is. Under this scheme, if the head of the family dies under normal circumstances, the government provides financial assistance of ₹ 300000 to his family. In addition, அரசு 75000 will be provided by the government to the family in case the head of the leader is suspended due to an accident or becomes physically disabled. In case of any damage to the head, leg, eyes, ears or nose of the head of the family, the state government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 37500.
Benefits of Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021
Initiated by the Government of Rajasthan Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 Under this, the following benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme started by the government, the head of all poor families will be insured.
- If the person earning in the family dies under normal circumstances, அரசாங்க 300000 will be sent by the government to the family’s bank account.
- Similarly, if a person is physically disabled by Patna, 75000 will be provided by the government.
- If any part of the head stops working due to an accident, in that case, the government will provide குடும்ப 37500 financial assistance to the family.
- The state government wants to help the poor families whose income earners have died through this scheme.
- After the death of the head of the family, the family no longer has to deal with the economic crisis.
- In addition, this money can be used for the treatment of the leader.
- Government funding will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Eligibility for Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021
State Family Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 Those who want to apply under this scheme should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The family applying should be an original resident of the State of Rajasthan.
- BPL families below the poverty line will also be insured under this scheme.
- After the death of the head of the family, the family members should go to the nearest police station and lodge a complaint.
- In case of head death, autopsy report will be attached with the application.
- Scholarships will also be given to students studying under the scheme which is valid for 4 years.
- If the scholarship is given, the scholarship will be given only to the students studying from class IX to class XII.
- Two children from poor families will be given financial assistance for education up to Intermediate level.
Documents for Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021
You will also need to submit the following documents along with the application form. If you do not submit the following documents under Rajasthan Pannadaya Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021, your application will be canceled.
- Copy of Aadhar card of the head of the family
- The complaint was lodged at a nearby police station
- Autopsy report of the deceased
- Certificate of Disability
- Age certificate of the leader
- Family BPL Ration Card
- Copy of death certificate
Apply for Rajasthan Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021
If you also want to benefit under this scheme, you need to submit your application form following the guidelines given below. Rajasthan Pannaday Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 To avail the benefits below, you need to submit your application form in the prescribed format
- To apply under Rajasthan Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021, you first need to go to the nearest Public Service Center i.e. Public Service Center in your area.
- After reaching the center, the application form should be obtained from the operator sitting there.
- You will need to fill in all the information requested in this application form.
- After completing the complete application form, please attach the above mentioned documents to it, sir.
- Finally you have to submit your application form along with all the documents to the operator.
How are you Pannadai Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2021 You can submit your application After submitting the application, you will need to pick up the receipt from the operator. In case of any difficulty in filling up the application form, the assistance of the CSC Center Operator can be sought. For more information and assistance regarding the project, visit the official website https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/schemes/Panna.html Please visit