Parwarish Scheme 2021
The breeding program is run by the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Bihar. The scheme was started by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and aims to provide financial assistance to malnourished children and physically challenged children in Bihar. The benefits of the Bihar Government’s foster care scheme will be extended to children with disabilities and those in need of special care.
Parwarish Scheme 2021 Bihar – Eligibility
There are certain rules for the Parwarish scheme, on the basis of which the project fee is paid to the beneficiaries. Eligibility is given here –
- This program is for orphans under 18 years of age.
- If a child is physically disabled, the maximum age for the parental plan is set at 10 years.
- The child’s name must be registered on the BPL card.
- The maximum family income of the child is Rs.
If the child is eligible according to the eligibility list given above, he will receive the benefit of the parental plan.
Parwarish Scheme 2021-Benefits of Parwarish Yojana
Under the parent plan, financial assistance is provided to the child. Money for the care of the child is paid to the guardian or parent.
6000 per child in two installments every year. This amount is paid in two separate installments of 3000-3000 each.
Parwarish Scheme 2021-Parvarish Yojana Application Form Online
To apply for Parvarish Yojana, you need to go to Bihar Government e-Kalyan Welfare Department website. Here you should follow these guidelines –
- First go to http://ekalyan.bih.nic.in/.
- You can find the link to the foster plan in the Social Welfare section.
- Click on it and go to the login page.
- Sign in with your e-Kalyan ID and Password.
- Open the application form for new registration.
- Applicants for the Parent Plan must submit child information and guardian information on the form.
- Provide information about being on the BPL list.
- Then submit the registration form.
If you wish, you can also pick up the application form for the Parvarish Yojana from the Health Department office in any district of Bihar.
Parwarish Scheme 2021-About Parwarish Project, Government of Bihar
|The name of the project||Maintenance plan|
|Project type||Social Welfare Scheme|
|Condition||A state in eastern India|
|Who started it?||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar|
|Application process||Online and offline|
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.