Passport Service Level 2021
There is an option to get the passport inquiry details online on the official website of the Passport Service. In India, passport status monitoring can only be done through the website https://passport.gov.in/oci/statusEnqury.
To check the passport status or to lodge a complaint at the passport offices, you should visit the following portals.
Some passport status details are as follows – Sending status, police verification status, passport application status, express mail tracking, ecnr and non-ecr, foreign passport for NRI etc.
- Passport Service Level 2021-Passport status tracking
- Passport Service Level 2021-What is a passport file number?
- Passport Service Level 2021-Find the passport number by name
- Passport Service Level 2021-Passport Seva Tracking
- Passport Service Level 2021-Passport Seva Kendra Login
- Passport Service Level 2021-Passport sending status
- Passport Service Level 2021-Police verification for passport
- Passport Service Level 2021-Passport Speed Post Tracking
- Contact numbers
Passport Service Level 2021-Passport status tracking
To verify your passport status online, follow these steps –
- Go to Passport Status Inquiry Portal – Click here.
- Now select your application type from the menu.
- Enter your file number.
- Enter your date of birth
- Click the track position.
This method will work if you want to verify the passport application status by file number.
You can check your passport status online, track your passport status and thereby check your passport service status.
Passport Service Level 2021-What is a passport file number?
When a person applies for a passport in India, the receipt or approval of the application has a unique reference number. That reference number is called the passport file number.
After applying for the passport, the passport file number is required whenever the applicant wants to search for the passport application status online or verify the passport.
Passport number can be used as follows – see status inquiry, passport status inquiry, passport service monitoring etc.
Passport Service Level 2021-Find the passport number by name
Can we find the passport number by name and date of birth?
Unfortunately, in India we cannot search for a passport number by name or date of birth. The Passport Service Portal offers the option to search for a passport by passport number or file reference number.
However, a PSK, RPO or PSI may help you with your lost passport. Submit a passport inquiry request to your local PSK and get the status quo.
If you lost your registration number, follow these steps –
- Go to the Online OCI Services page.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your passport number.
- Check the text and click on the ‘Press Here’ button.
- You will receive your registration number.
For more details, see the official website of the Passport Inquiry.
Passport Service Level 2021-Passport Seva Tracking
Do you know what Passport Seva Tracking is?
Monitoring passport service status using the official Passport Seva Portal is called Passport Seva Tracking.
You can get Passport Seva tracking on the Passport India portal.
How to monitor passport service status?
- Go to Passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew.
- In the first option, select Passport and enter the Passport File Number.
- You must have selected your DOB when filling out the application. Specify the same in dd / mm / yyyy format or select DOB from the calendar.
- Submit the form and proceed to the next screen.
- You will receive passport level investigation details.
You do not need to log in to Passport Seva Kendra for this. If you wish, you can also get passport inquiry information on the login page.
Passport Service Level 2021-Passport Seva Kendra Login
To log in to the Passport Seva portal, you must have a registered account.
If you have a user ID and passport, follow these steps –
- Go to the official Passport Seva Kendra website – https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/.
- If you do not have an account, Register here.
- If you have an account, Visit the login page.
- Enter your user ID.
- Click Continue.
Next you will be asked to sign in with your password and OTP. Only those who have registered can log in to the Passport Service Center.
If you forget your password, reset your PassportSeva login password here – Reset password here.
Passport Service Level 2021-Passport sending status
If you have a passport tracking number, you can see the status of sending the passport online. For this you need to have a courier number or cargo number.
What is Passport Tracking Number?
Passport tracking number is your courier’s special reference number. When the passport is sent to you by express mail, a receipt with the tracking number will be issued.
You can use that passport tracking number to verify the status of sending the passport.
To monitor the status of sending the passport, Go to India Post Tracking page.
Passport Service Level 2021-Police verification for passport
How to do passport police verification?
There are two types of passport police verification or verification –
- Pre-verification of the passport
- Post-verification of passport.
Verification before issuing the passport
Passport police verification is the first process after the passport is issued. When the passport application is submitted, a PVR or police verification report will be generated.
After police verification, the report and PVR will be sent to the local RPO.
Passport is issued three days after receipt of PVR.
Verification after issuance of passport
If the passport is issued after police verification is issued, the passport will be sent by courier or speed post three days after receipt of the police verification report.
Also, contact the Passport Service Customer Service through the Passport Assistance Number.
Passport Service Level 2021-Passport Speed Post Tracking
Once the passport is sent through Speed Post, you can also do Passport Speed Post Tracking from Speed Post Reference Number.
For this go here –https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx I.e. Speed Post Track Inventory Page.
For passport inquiries and status details, please contact the number given here –
|Name of the Passport Office||Contact number|
|Bangalore||080-25706100, 25706101, 25706102|
|Bhopal||0755 -2583255, 2583258|
|Bhubaneswar||0674 2563855, 2564470, 2563860|
|Cochin||0484-2315152, 2312607, 2322660|
|Delhi||011-26187072, 26187073, 26187074|
|Kozhikode||0495-2768869, 2767789, 2769139|
|Madurai||0452-2521205, 2521204, 2520795|
|Mumbai||022-26520016, 26520017, 26520071|
|Srinagar||0194-2500375, 2500173, 2500374|
|Thiruvananthapuram||0471 – 2470225, 2460132|