PFMS Login 2021
PFMS login – PFMS login process, PFMS knows your payment level, scholarship status and registration process.
PFMS Login 2021-About PFMS
What is PFMS
The Public Finance Management System (PFMS) is a government-sponsored scholarship scheme to help students from financially disadvantaged families. The government will pay a fee to provide bright and equal opportunities to students under this scheme. The scholarship is available to all students belonging to backward classes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward castes in the country. Check more BIMS login And tsbonline .
PFMS Login 2021-PFMS Scholarship
Purpose of PFMS Scholarship
In the context of the introduction of PFMS scholarships, the government aims to benefit poor students who excel academically and gain admission to reputed colleges and universities. Students will have the opportunity to receive a free education. PFMS scholarship benefits the country greatly as it creates educated citizens in the country, which helps in reducing the poverty and illiteracy rate in the country.
PFMS Login 2021-PFMS login
PFMS login process
- Scholarship Name: Public Finance Management System (PFMS)
- Release: PFMS
- Purpose: To provide scholarships to students in need
- Beneficiaries: Academic students
How to know your fees
To find out about the payment status, students should visit the official website portal of the official Public Finance Management Organization.
- Open the official PFMS website portal and click to know your payment tab from the homepage.
- Fill in all the mandatory information for verification, and then click the Search option.
PFMS Project Search
Get in touch with the project wise search
- Go to the official PFMS.nic.in web portal.
- Select the contact list by option plan. The project name will be displayed, where you can select the project name and proceed.
- Students can also enter the name of the school, or group type or project type.
- Now click on the search option and the information will be displayed on your screen.
PFMS Login 2021-PFMS Level NPS
Steps to monitor NPS status under PFMS
- Click the link https://PFMS.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- Click the Track NPS Status option from the Home page.
- Now enter your bank account number or NSP application ID.
- Next enter the verification code displayed on your screen.
- Click the search option that shows all your details.
PFMS Login 2021-PFMS Scholarship
PFMS offers a variety of beneficial scholarships that cater to the need for quality education for all less fortunate students.
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 for all University and College Students.
- PFMS 2019 Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students.
- Pre-Metric Scholarship for SC Students.
- National means Come Merit Scholarship.
- PFMS Scholarship National Program for Incentives (Girl for Intermediate Education)
- Excellent classroom education program under PFMS.nic. Scholarship
- Post-OBC Metric Scholarship under PFMS. nic.in
Benefits of PFMS Scholarships
Key Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
- The Scholarship Scheme is a fully operational platform that works directly with 90 banks across the country. However they are divided into 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs and 5 private sector banks.
- Providing educational opportunities to all students in the country and helping to improve the education sector.
- It helps to alleviate the poverty of the country and educate the less fortunate students who can do better jobs in the future and help their families.
- The funds are transparent and there is no chance of corruption because the money is transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Eligibility criteria for PFMS
Students must meet the qualifications recommended by the Government of India.
- The student must be an Indian citizen
- Annual Income Rs. 6 lakhs
- Must be between 18 and 25 years of age and have passed at least 10th classTh
Bank List of PFMS Scholarships
PFMS Scholarships are available at various banks through which students can access their funds. Below are some PFMS Banks that take the initiative to collect assistance on PFMS Scholarships.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bombay Commercial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank
- Citi Union Bank Limited
- Corporation Bank
PFMS DBT fee
DPT fee of PFMS
The government openly demonstrates that all schemes transfer funds directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Documents required for PFMS
Any student wishing to apply for the scholarship must provide some supporting documents as follows:
- Aadhar card-like identity document
- All educational credentials are required
- Class 12 Certificate
- Latest passport size photo
- Payment receipts
PFMS Scholarship Registration
Procedure for Registration for PFMS Scholarship
- Visit the official PFMS login website portal.
- From the menu bar, select the PFMS Scholarship Student Registration tab.
- Now choose the name of the program you want to enroll in for Scholarships for University / College Students.
- Next enter details like:
- 12 year of graduationTh Class and Board of Education.
- Your valid bank account number
- Your bank branch IFSC code
- To continue, select the category from the drop-down list provided and click on the Search option.
- After searching for the name all your information will be automatically entered in the portal.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and email id.
- Next the portal will create a user ID and confirm the password details and ask you to proceed further.
- Enter the captcha code given at the bottom of the screen and upload the source documents as requested by the portal.
- Please check all the details carefully and click on submit option.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal
Process for renewing PFMS scholarship
- Visit the official PFMS login website portal and from the homepage, click the login option.
- Enter your login ID and password and click on the login option.
- From the menu bar, click the Update Application Form tab and update the information on the form.
- Enter all the required details and upload the documents as requested by the portal.
- Submit the application form and print it out for future reference.
Location search details
- Go to the official PFMS website portal.
- From the home page, select your state from the drop-down list provided.
- Enter your location name and click View Report.
- The information will be displayed on your screen.
What is the full form of PFMS
The full form of PFMS is a public financial management system.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.