PGMS Status – Government of Delhi has an online portal called PGMS Delhi Government. There citizens can file online complaints or grievances. If you live in Delhi and have any complaint, you can submit it to the State Government using PGMS Online Portal. You can check the PGMS status by going to the PGMS login page. Detailed information here.
If you have already lodged an online complaint on the PGMS Delhi portal, you can use the following procedure to check your PGMS defects status online.
How to check PGMS status online?
- Go to https://pgms.delhi.gov.in/
- Open the Disadvantages Status page
- Enter the number of defects
- Enter your mobile number
- Submit the form
- Check the status of your PGMS complaint online.
The PGMS Login Page is an online dashboard login options for PGMS officers only. The department can only use the login portal to verify or respond to a complaint.
Here’s how department officials can sign in on the PGMS login page –
- Go to https://pgms.delhi.gov.in/home1.aspx
- Go to the ‘Departmental Application’ section
- Click the login link
- Enter the username
- Enter the password
- Enter the display code
- Submit the login form on the PGMS Department Dashboard.
PGMS Online Complaint
How to file a complaint online at PGMS Delhi Portal?
The PGMS Delhi website comes under the purview of the Chief Minister. If you are wondering how to complain to the Chief Minister of Delhi, how can you do it –
- Go to Pgms.delhi.gov.in
- Click ‘Mitigate your grievances’
- Enter a description of the defects
- Upload the document if needed
- Select the relevant field
- Choose the location of the defects
- Complaints Enter the site address
- Provide your details
- Submit the complaint online
PGMS Delhi Government Details
|Full Form||General grievance management system|
|Power||PGMS, Chief Minister’s Office, Delhi NCD Government|
|Services||Delhi NCD Complaints System for People|
Check more –