PM KISAN Karnataka Farmers Pay Level 2021
Fruits PMK PM Kisan Karnataka – Farmer Registration and Integrated User Information System pm-kisan Test status – Government of Karnataka has started paying farmers under the Karnataka Farmers Scheme PM Kisan Project. Withdrawals to farmers holding their Pastroopt were sent via the fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in registration page.
PM KISAN Karnataka Farmers Pay Level 2021-PM Kisan Karnataka Charge Level
The Prime Minister of Karnataka Kisan can check the tariff status on the official website of PMK. For that, your PM Kisan ID should also be called PMKID. If you do not have a BM Kisan ID, check the status using the registered farmer’s reference number.
PM KISAN Karnataka Farmers Pay Level 2021-How to check Carnatic Fruits BMK payment status online?
To check the payment status of Karnataka fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in, follow this procedure –
- Go to http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Open the application status page.
- Click http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/CheckStatus.aspx Open directly.
- There you will find the Farmer Registration and Integrated User Information System page.
- Now you can see two options to check the payment status.
- If you have PMKID, use it or choose the source option.
- Enter your Karnataka Fruit PMK ID and submit the form.
- Your Prime Minister Kisan Karnataka tariff level will be displayed there.
Click here to see PM Kisan payment status online.
How to check the Fruits-PMCISAN list of farmers in Karnataka?
To check the list of Karnataka Fruit Beneficiaries online, use the following method –
- Click http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/FarmerDeclarationReport.aspx.
- Now open the Farmer Registration and Integrated User Information System.
- Go to the report area.
- Click on the list of notified farmers.
- Open the list of farmers receiving FSD.
- Select your district, taluka, hobli and village.
- Check the PM Kisan Karnataka Beneficiary List of Farmers by submitting the form.
For more information on PMK Karnataka Scheme Money and Beneficiary – Visit Official Website – http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/ .
Check for other updates related to PM Kisan Yojana
For an information,please contact us