PMOPG Status Test 2021
PMOPG Portal Is the official complaint and grievance portal of the Prime Minister of India. If you have to complain Mr. Narendra Modi, You can lodge a complaint online through the BMOPG Complaint Portal called CPGRMS (PMO General Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System) You can also view your PMOPG status (complaint status and grievance status) online through Pmopg.gov.in website or pgportal.gov.in website.
Detailed information about the PM OPG complaint system and status investigation is here.
PMOPG Status Test 2021-Check PMOPG status online
If you have submitted any complaint to pgportal.gov.in Grievance Management System or https://pmopg.gov.in PMO Citizens Grievance website you can see your status here.
How to check PMOPG status online?
- Go to https://pgportal.gov.in
- Open the PMO CPGRAMS Greaves portal
- In the menu, select Complaints
- Click the display status link
- Enter your PMOPG complaint registration number
- Enter your registered email ID or mobile number
- Enter the security code
- Check the status of the complaint by clicking Submit
This allows you to easily check your POMPG defect status or complaint status online. You can visit the official PGPortal login page and check the status.
PMOPG Status Test 2021-PMOPG Portal Details
What is PMOPG Portal?
PMOPG Portal is a portal created for people who want to send message or complaint directly to PMO. The complaint system sends your complaint to the Prime Minister of India, where the complaint is processed by the CPGRAMS system.
What is the full form of PMOPG?
The full form of PMOPG is the PMO General Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System, in which PMO stands for Prime Minister’s Office.
What is CPGRAMS?
CPGRAMS stands for Centralized General Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System. It is the official grievance management body set up by the Government of India to address grievances.
PMOPG Status Test 2021-PMOPG Portal Login
How can I log in to the PMOPG portal?
For PMOPG login, use the following process –
- Go to https://pmopg.gov.in/
- Open the PMO PGRAMS portal
- On the right side, find the login form.
- Enter your registered username and password
- Click Sign In
From there you will be redirected to your complaint portal account. There you can see your complaint status, grievance details etc.
PMOPG Registration – pgportal.gov.in
You can also use the PG PORTAL website to file a complaint. To do so, you need to visit the pgportal.gov.in registration page and follow these steps –
- Go to the Centralized General Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System
- Open the link https://pgportal.gov.in/Signin
- Click the Register option
- Enter the following details there –
- Mobile number
- e-mail address
- Select if you are a former soldier.
- Complete the process by submitting the registration form
Your new complaint will be registered. Now after signing in from there, you can check your CPGRAMS complaint status and submit a new complaint.
PMOPG Status Test 2021-About PMO PGRAMS
|Power||Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances|
|Benefits||Online complaint and status inquiry|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister of India|
|Office address||Sardar Patel Bhavan
New Delhi – 110 001
|Contact number of officers||23401429 (Deputy Secretary)
Contact the Secretariat for live chat only **
Check more –
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms..