PM Balik Anuthan Yojana 2021 | Apply online with Balika Yojana | Yojana Hindi PDF with Balika | Yojana PDF Form with Balika | Project Documents with UP Balika | Project Eligibility with Balika | रधानमंत्रधानमंत्री ालिका ान योजना ा
Pradhan Mantri Balika Anuthan Yojana: Online Application / Registration, Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents – The Government of India has launched a huge program for daughters. The project was initiated by the Central Government. We all know whose government is at the center. Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi inaugurated the project. The Prime Minister started this project for a number of reasons.
We all know how low the sex ratio is for men and women in India. This may seem normal to you but it is dangerous for the future. Modi named the project Prime Minister Balika Anuthan Yojana 2021 There is. Parents certainly have a concern, and that is the woman’s marriage. A lot of money is spent by the parents on the girl’s wedding.
What is PM Balika Anuthan Yojana 2021?
What is the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Subsidy Scheme 2021 =>? At the bride’s wedding, the parents must also pay the dowry. All things must be given in dowry. Because of this many parents do not allow the birth of a baby girl. In view of this problem, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Girl Child Subsidy Scheme.
We tell you what kind of benefits women will get in the Girl Child Subsidy Scheme. Of this, Rs 50,000 will be given to the parents for the marriage of the girl. The second major benefit of the Girl Child Subsidy Scheme is that the scheme does not apply to any particular state. The project will be implemented across India.
Plan with Balika Only two daughters of a family can avail the benefits of this scheme. If you have three daughters only two daughters will benefit. We will give all the information about it below. So read this post carefully.
Aim of Prime Minister Balika Anuthan Yojana 2021
The purpose of the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Subsidy Scheme is 2021 The objectives of the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Subsidy Scheme are as follows:
- Women will be encouraged.
- Bran will stop the murder.
- There will be a change in the thinking of the people.
- The number of women in India is less than that of boys. This program will increase the sex ratio of women.
- Child marriage also takes place in India. This girl child grant scheme will reduce child marriage. This is because the marriage money is available only after the woman reaches the age of 18.
- Women from poor families can also get married well through the girl child subsidy scheme.
Eligibility Rules of Balika Anuthan Yojana 2021
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Balika Anuthan Project – The eligibility criteria for this Pradhan Mantri Balika Anuthan scheme are as follows:
- For a girl child subsidy program, the family must be financially vulnerable.
- It is necessary to have a family BPL card so that other ineligible people can avail this scheme.
- Only two women in a family can avail the girl child subsidy scheme.
- Even if you have adopted a baby girl, you can still take advantage of the baby girl grant program.
- The annual age of the parents of the girl child should be 15 thousand or less.
- If you are using any other program related to daughters, you cannot avail this girl child subsidy scheme.
PM Balika Anuthan Yojana 2021 Required Documents
Documents for the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Subsidy Scheme 2021 To apply under PM Balika Anuthan Yojana, you need to submit the following documents along with the form.
- All family members must have an Aadhar card.
- Must have income certificate so you can know the income.
- The federal government must have a bank account to put money in your account.
- You must have the required mobile number when applying.
- Must have location certificate.
- Must have PPL card as it can be copied.
- The woman’s birth certificate must be given.
- Must also show wedding card.
Apply online for Yojana 2021 with PM Balika
Online application for Pradhan Mantri Balika Anuthan Yojana To apply under Yojana 2021 with Balika, you need to follow the following procedure.
Applying for a baby girl grant is very easy. Keep all documents with you before applying. With this, it is necessary to recharge your mobile.
The project has not yet been implemented across India. It is implemented in Uttar Pradesh, so we will tell you how to apply in Uttar Pradesh. Then you have to follow the given steps.
- First you need to go to the official website of the Girl Child Grants Program. Go to the Girl Child Grants Program website Click here.
- After clicking the link a new page will open in front of you. On the left you have to select your caste.
- After clicking on your caste, the form of the girl child grant scheme will open in front of you.
- Fill in all your information in this form.
- After filling in the information you have to submit it.
- Will reach the Government of Uttar Pradesh after submitting your application.
The authorities will check all your documents and details after submitting the application form. After verification, the authorities will contact you regarding the next step. The department will send you a notification once the registration process is complete. Finally you will get the amount in your bank account under the Female Bank Grant Scheme. Make sure you submit the bank account number correctly in your application form.
TalkSubh.Com But thanks for coming. If you liked this information, please share.