Prime Minister Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Parambarakat Krishi Vikas 2021 | PM Parambarakat Krishi Vikas Yojana | Hereditary Krishi Vikas Registration | Apply for Parambarakat Krishi Vikas Online | Parambarakat Krishi Vikas PDF Form | Parambarakat Krishi Vikas Hindi PDF | Parambarakat Krishi Vikas Kya Hai | Benefits of Hereditary Krishi Vikas |
In the last Lok Sabha elections, the BJP won a landslide victory and ruled the country with a simple majority. After the formation of the government, the name of Narendra Modi ji was proposed for the post of Prime Minister by all the members of the Bharatiya Janata Party. The party unanimously made Modiji the Prime Minister of the country. The Prime Minister announced at his inauguration ceremony that efforts would be made to double the income of all farmers in the country by 2022.
Going forward in this direction, the Central Government has implemented a new scheme for farmers in the country. The name of the project Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 There is. Through our article today, we give you the complete process for applying under this scheme. In addition, we will provide you with a list of documents to be submitted along with the application form and detailed information regarding eligibility rules. If you too would like to become a beneficiary under this scheme, please read our full article.
PM Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021
Recently, in the last few years, there has been a significant decline in the employment of agricultural sectors due to the outbreak of corona virus infection in the country. Due to lack of funds, farmers could not grow quality crops. Due to the lack of good yields of the crops, the income of the farmers is also hampered and the economy is weakening. The cost of cultivation has increased with advanced techniques and is unaffordable by farmers. Thus it is necessary to borrow at high interest to buy fertilizers, seeds, technical equipment.
With this issue in mind, the federal government Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 Has been implemented. Under this scheme, the Central Government will encourage farmers to do organic farming. To increase the yield of the farmers, the Central Government will provide financial assistance for the purchase of new and advanced technological machinery, fertilizers, fertilizers and seeds. With the help of these advanced technologies, crop yields will be better and farmers’ incomes will increase. We all know that traditional farming will increase the fertility of the land.
Benefits of PM Hereditary Krishi Vikas
Implemented nationwide by the federal government Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 Under this the following benefits will be provided to the farmers.
- The Central Government will provide ாடு 50000 per hectare to farmers for capacity building, cluster formation and incentives.
- In addition விவசாய 31000 financial assistance will be given to farmers for 3 years to purchase natural fertilizers, seeds, fertilizers, pesticides etc.
- For marketing and value addition, farmers will be paid ₹ 88000 per hectare for 3 years.
- Apart from this, farmers will be given financial assistance of ₹ 3000 per hectare for 3 years for capacity and coating production.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance for traditional farming will be sent directly to the farmers’ bank account.
- According to the official documents of the project, the central government has so far spent Rs 1177 crore on the project.
- With the financial assistance of the Central Government, the farmers of the country can develop quality agriculture.
- If the crop yield is good, the economic progress of the farmer and his family will occur.
- Along with the economic growth of the farmers, the economic growth of all the states of the country will also take place.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be encouraged and encouraged to do traditional farming using advanced technology.
- The Central Government will also provide training to farmers who do not currently have the knowledge of traditional farming.
- Farmers can convert their land to compost using traditionally improved farming, improved seeds and improved fertilizer.
Eligibility for PM Hereditary Krishi Vikas Yojana
If you submit your application form and wish to avail benefits under this scheme, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- The farmer applying must be an Indian citizen.
- Only one farmer from a family can apply and benefit from this scheme.
- To apply, the farmer must be over 18 years of age.
- It is mandatory to have their own bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The farmer should own agricultural land.
Documents for PM Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana
Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 You will need to submit your application form as well as the documents mentioned below.
- Farmers’ Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Land related paper
- Account khatauni
- Measles copy
- Land map
- Passport size photo
Apply online for PM Hereditary Krishi Vikas
Pradhan Mantri Parambarakat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 Follow the guidelines below to submit your application
- PM Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 To submit your application under the scheme, you must first visit the official website of the Planning Department. https://pgsindia-ncof.gov.in/PKVY/Index.aspx To be continued.
- After reaching the website, you need to click on the “Apply Now” option.
- After clicking on the option above, the application form will open on your screen.
- At the next stage of the application, all the information requested in the application form should be filled in correctly.
- After that, all the above mentioned documents should be uploaded along with the application form.
- Finally you have to submit your application form by pressing the submit button.
According to the procedure above, you PM Heritage Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 You can submit your application form below Chinese Beneficiary Farmers வழங்கப்படும் 50000 Financial Assistance will be provided by the Central Government for 3 years. If you would like further information on this project or would like to contact the concerned authorities, you can obtain the telephone number through the Department’s website. For more information and assistance regarding this project, see the official website https://pgsindia-ncof.gov.in/PKVY/Index.aspx Please visit