Pradhan Mantri Muft Coaching Yojana 2021 | PM Free Training Program Registration | PM Nishulk Coaching Yojana Apply Online | SC ST OBC Free Training Program | SC ST Free Training Program | OBC Free Training Program | Free UPSC Training Program | Muft UPSC Training Program
The future of the country is students. The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, already knows this. Moving forward in this direction, the country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new program for students. The name of the project Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 There is. Through our article today, we provide you with detailed information about this project.
If you have too PM Free Training Program 2021 If you want to apply for this, you should read this article in its entirety. In this article, we will provide you with the complete information about the documents, eligibility criteria, benefits and features of the program, along with the online application process.
Prime Minister Mufti Coaching Plan 2021
A new project has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country Mr. Narendra Modi ji for the hopeful students. The name of the project Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 There is. Through this program, all talented students in the country will be given free training to prepare for various types of competitive exams. The Central Government will take over the admission of students in the training centers and the entire cost of the training will be provided by the Central Government.
Since the family is below the poverty line, i.e. under the BPL category, the family has to face financial difficulties. The best and most promising students from such families will be funded by the Central Government to prepare for various types of competitive examinations. We all know how high the fees of training companies are. Due to high fees, children from poor families in the country are unable to train.
This is well known to our Prime Minister Modi. The Prime Minister is well aware that training institutes cannot afford to spend money on children of poor families. Considering the problem of PM Free Training Program 2021 Has been launched. If you want to be a beneficiary under this program now, you should read our article in full.
Benefits of the PM Free Training Program
Who are the students PM Free Training Program 2021 Those who want to apply and become a beneficiary under this scheme must take information about the benefits offered under this scheme.
- Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 Under this, financial assistance for training will be provided to all talented and talented students in the country.
- The program is for BPL type and economically backward students belonging to EWS family below the poverty line.
- PM Free Plan 2021 All students under Yuji do not have to pay tuition fees to prepare for yogi exams.
- Through this program all students can prepare for competitive exams, as well as take the entrance exam for admission to a university or college.
- Central government assistance will be provided to students from poor families to pursue higher education.
- Under this scheme of the Central Government, students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Tribes and other backward classes will be included.
- The full tuition fee will be paid by the Central Government to all SC, ST and OBC students.
- The federal government will encourage all talented and talented students in the country to complete higher education.
- ும் 3000 assistance will be provided by the Central Government to students who wish to train in their home state.
- Similarly, if you want to go to another state for training, the federal government will provide 6000 financial assistance.
- Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 This will enroll only 2000 students.
- Students joining the program will be offered the benefit of the program twice.
List of courses for Nishulk Coaching 2021
Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 Students under Hay can be trained for the courses i.e. courses mentioned below.
- Railway Recruitment SSC Recruitment and CSC Group A & B
- Examinations conducted under the Public Service Commission
- Recruitment in insurance companies, examinations conducted by the banking sector and public sector companies
- Preparation for CAT, IEEE, JEE, ITI, IIT, NIT, Polytechnic semi-examinations
- Product for G-MAT, SET, JRI, GRE, etc.
Eligibility for the PM Free Training Program
Students of the country Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 Those who want to benefit under this scheme should meet the eligibility limits mentioned below.
- The student applying must be an Indian citizen.
- Only SC, ST, OBC, EBC, EWS, BPL, section students will be admitted under this scheme.
- The total annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed ₹ 800000.
- It is mandatory for the student to have his own bank account.
- Students’ bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
- Students who apply will be given a second chance under the scheme.
- 3000 for students training in their home state and ₹ 6000 for trainees in other states.
- The student should not be in default of any bank loan.
- There should be no income taxpayers in the family of the students.
Documents required for PM Muft Coaching Yojana
If you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 You can apply below along with the application form and the documents mentioned below.
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Basic address proof
- Training Class Papers
- Admission fee receipt
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Photo copy of BPL Ration Card
Apply online for the PM Free Training Program
This is a golden opportunity for talented and confident students to train. Talented students can take advantage of this program without paying the training center fee. The procedure for submitting online application form under this scheme is given below.
- You must first apply online The official website of the free training program To be continued.
- After reaching the website, you need to click on the “Sign In” option.
- If you do not have a login ID and password, you will need to click on the “Register” option.
- After completing the registration process, you will be given a login ID and password.
- Now you need to log on to the website using it and get the application form to apply for the program.
- Not all the information you ask for in this application is correct.
- After completing the details, with whom you should upload all the documents online.
- Finally, by pressing the Submit button, you will have to submit your application form and all the required documents online.
By following the procedure you Prime Minister’s Free Training Program 2021 You can get the following benefits After submitting the online application form, print out the receipt. With the help of this application number aane application number, you can check the online status of your application. For more information on the project, see the official website http://coaching.dosje.gov.in Please visit