Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021 | Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021 | Palanhar Yojana List 2021 | Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021 Form | Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021 List | Palanhar form | Palanhar Yojana Status | Palanhar Project Rajasthan 2021 Pdf
Rajasthan Palanhar Project 2021: – The government has launched a new scheme for orphans and children living alone. The name of this project is Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021. Through today’s article, we provide you complete information about this project. If you too have been started by the Rajasthan State Government Palanhar Project 2021 If you would like to submit your application, please read this article in its entirety.
We will provide you with this post of ours Rajasthan Palanhar Project 2021 Under the complete procedure for submission of application form. In addition, we will elaborate on the required documents and eligibility rules to be submitted with the application form. If you also want to join under this program, be sure to read our article.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
As we all know, if someone near us goes to jail, no one in the community values them and their children. In addition, it is often seen that after the parents go to jail, the upbringing and education of the children becomes impossible.
Thus their future is plunged into darkness and children are involved in crime just like their parents. In addition, children whose parents have died are also orphaned.
No one will come forward to care for such children in the future and for their food and education. To address this, the state government of Rajasthan has launched a new program. For this project Rajasthan Palanhar Project 2021 Name given. Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to parents who are serving prison sentences or to children who are not in the world.
Benefits of Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Only orphans will be included under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana. Important information regarding this project is given below.
- Under this scheme, it will be given only to children whose parents have been convicted of any crime.
- Children whose parents have died and are living alone will also be included under the scheme.
- In addition, children of parents or those living with HIV may be included.
- In addition, children of lepers, divorced women or widows will be included.
- This includes children of a divorced but remarried woman.
- Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 was launched by the Chief Minister of the State, Mrs. Vasundhara Raje.
- Under the Palanhar scheme, relatives or other family members of the children will be appointed as foster parents.
- Upon appointment as a foster caregiver, the State will bear all costs for the education, initiation, food and living of such children.
- Through this program launched by the government, the goal is to brighten the future of imprisoned parents.
- A grant of ₹ 500 per month will be provided for the expenses of a foster child up to the age of 5 years.
- At the time of admission to the school, the child must be 6 years of age and upon reaching the age of 18, the parents will be given a monthly stipend of 1000.
- In addition, the foster child will be given ₹ 2000 each month separately for the purchase of clothes, shoes and food related items.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
Citizens who wish to apply and become parents under this scheme must meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Applicant should be from Rajasthan only.
- Only orphans from the state of Rajasthan will be insured under this scheme.
- In addition, children of parents serving prison sentences will be included.
- Children of a divorced widow or a woman who remarries after divorce are also covered under this scheme.
- Children of people suffering from life-threatening diseases such as leprosy will also be included.
- A maximum of three children per family can be insured under this scheme.
- The income of the applicant or family should not exceed 00 120000 per annum.
- The child should have completed primary education through Anganwadi and gone there till the age of 2 years.
- When the child reaches the age of 6, the parents must enroll in any government school.
Documents for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
In the state of Rajasthan Palanhar Project 2021 You must submit the following documents to apply under:
- Child’s ID card
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Basic address proof
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate of the child
- Copy of ration card
- Official letter if the parent is in prison
- Death certificate if the parent is deceased
- Copy of Passbook of Bank Account
- Photo of the child Photo of the applicant
Apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
If you want to apply to become an orphan child caregiver, you must follow all the guidelines given below.
- To apply, you must first visit the official website of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/schemes/Palanhar.html To be continued.
- After reaching the website, you need to download the application form.
- Now you need to go to the nearest cyber cafe and get a print out of it.
- After that, all the information asked in it should be filled in correctly.
- After completing the complete application form, all the documents mentioned above should be attached to it.
- The application form along with all the documents should be submitted to the Rural Development Officer or the Urban District Collector.
- Apart from this you can also deposit it at e-Mitra Center or Jan Seva Kendra i.e. Public Service Center.
Thus you Rajasthan Palanhar Project 2021 You can successfully submit your application form below. After submitting your application to the officer, you will need to pick up the receipt. With this receipt, you will be able to track the status of your application in the future, and if you would like further information and assistance regarding this program, you may visit the official website of the Department. https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/schemes/Palanhar.html Can view.