Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021 project launched by Rajasthan State Government for Landless People. People living in villages in the tehsil areas of Rajasthan are here to tell you that the land has been registered in the account of the Government of Rajasthan and as a result many of the Gram Panchayat people have not been able to get land lease. In such a situation we will now tell you that the Rajasthan Collector has given the right to re-lease the state land to the Gram Panchayats of the State by mixing it with the populated land. If you too are a resident of Rajasthan, read our full article today and learn about the whole process.
- Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021
- Document to apply for registration of Rajasthan Patta
- Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Patta 2021
- House Patta Online Rajasthan Registration Process
- Land Lease Registration Rules
- E-Punjab Rajasthan
- Stamp duty and registration fee in Rajasthan 2020
- Download IGRS Rajasthan Circular
- Rajasthan Patta Frequently Asked QuestionsS
Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021
|The name of the project||Rajasthan Patta Registration 2021|
|Initiated by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of Rajasthan|
|Project Benefits||Poor people will get lands to build their house|
|Goal||Distributing leases to poor families|
Document to apply for registration of Rajasthan Patta
- Aadhar card
- Proof of permanent address of the applicant
- Testimony of two persons
- Family member details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo with applicant family members
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Patta 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Bhumi Patta Registration 2021-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- An applicant without proof of permanent income can apply
- People have no home or land
- Shepherds and strollers can also apply for this program
House Patta Online Rajasthan Registration Process
For residents of Rajasthan who wish to register themselves using this scheme, the following is the process-
- First, the applicant has to go to the official webpage of Rajasthan State Panchayat www.rajpanayam.rajstan.gov.in There is.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the option of Bhumi Patta Application Form, Rajasthan. Click this.
- Once you click, the application form will open in front of you.
- This application will be in PDF format that you can download.
- After downloading the PDF, print it out and then carefully fill in all the information such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, baby information. Source card details Yours and your family, village, district, etc.
- This way, on the next page, you have to fill in the house number, land kasra number and so on.
- Place your signature at the bottom of the application.
- Attach all the documents requested from you.
- Once the entire form is completed, submit it to the Grama Panchayat.
- You will be notified via SMS or phone.
Land Lease Registration Rules
Now you should be aware that the Government of Rajasthan has also laid down some rules to provide concessions to the poor people of the State under the Land Lease Allocation and if you want to avail this scheme, you should do the same. Rules. We say this about-
The first rule
The first Panchayat Raj rule for the land lease scheme of Rajasthan was, under Act 157 of 1996, all houses built on land and all houses built on land up to 1996. Rule for granting lease.
The second rule
Many families living in villages in Rajasthan are homeless, i.e. they have no land of their own or no home to live in. For this reason, if those people had built a Kutsa house or cottage somewhere until 2003, under Rule 157-2, about 300 square yards of land would be provided absolutely free to such people. In this way, the lease will be issued in the name of the female head of the family and then the land will be registered in the name of the same woman.
Under Rule 158 of the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Act 1996, families living in rural areas of the state and those belonging to economically weaker sections were then given 300 square yards of land by the Panchayat at a very concessional price of Rs. 2 to 10 rupees per square meter.
The fourth rule
Under the State Panchayat Act 158-2, the government will distribute land completely free of cost to families below the poverty line. Earlier this right was in the hands of the state government but now this right has been handed over to the panchayats.
Igrs means intelligence gathering for the recovery system is the field of registering stamps in Rajasthan which works to record transactions other than assets in Rajasthan. To avail the facilities of Igrs Rajasthan website, the residents need to log on to this website and then they can avail the benefits of using this portal.
If you are a citizen of Rajasthan and want to avail all the facilities of Rajasthan Registration and Ticket Department, you need to go to www.panjiyan.nic.in for this. If you want to know the price of your property on this portal, we will tell you here that you can find it very easily. We give you information about how you can get information about the true value of your property from the e-Registration website-
- First go to the official website of e-Registration Rajasthan.
- On the home page of the website, on the left you will find an option of property valuation. You need to click on this.
- Once you click on it, you will be taken to the top of the following page.
- If you use the igrs website, we will tell you here that you will get this option under DLC Rates option.
- Here you need to enter your phone number, verification code, salon number besides OTP.
- This way you can register your property details through Rajasthan website.
- In addition, information on Rajasthan property registrations can be obtained through this website.
Stamp duty and registration fee in Rajasthan 2020
Here we will tell you how the stamp duty and registration fees apply when you buy a new home. Stamp duty and registration fee on Rajasthan 2020 if you take it home in Rajasthan The information is as follows-
For men only- Rajasthan men charge 6% stamp duty on property purchases. But for women it is less. That is why most men prefer to register their property in their spouse’s name.
For women- As we mentioned above, women pay a lower stamp duty compared to men, which can be up to 5%. It should also be noted here that registration fees in Rajasthan have been increased by June 2020 as all businesses were badly affected due to an epidemic like corona last year. In such a scenario, the government wants to help the people by raising funds, which is why stamp duty has been increased since May 2020.
Download IGRS Rajasthan Circular
If you want to download igrs Rajasthan circular, you have to follow the procedure below-
- First you need to go to the official website of igrs Rajasthan https://igrs.rajstan.gov.in There is.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find an option of E-Citizen, below you will see the option of the circular.
- Click the option that appears.
- Once you click on this option, the same circular will open in front of you.
- You can download any information you want to know from this circular here.
- Whatever you download, you can get it in PDF format.
- It should also be noted here that this circular will be different each year, so you can download the year you want to download.
Rajasthan Patta Frequently Asked QuestionsS
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free land to all landless and homeless people living in Rajasthan. In this way, the program will be very useful for poor people.
Under the scheme, all financially vulnerable people in the state are eligible so they can register themselves to take advantage of it.
No, because the state government of Rajasthan has started this scheme only for the citizens of Rajasthan, so not every citizen of India can avail this scheme.
Any citizen who wants to use this scheme should go to the official website of the Government of Rajasthan.