RCH Portal Data Entry Login 2021
RCH Portal – To enter data in the National Health Service, Reproductive and Child Health Portal or RCH Portal, you need to visit the official website of rch.nhm.gov.in. On the portal, there are many online services like online date entry, reports, dashboard and general master option. To verify the NHM RCH Portal Report Data Entry Online, you must first visit the official RCH login page. Here is the detailed information about it.
RCH Portal Data Entry Login 2021
How to sign in to RCH Portal online?
- Go to Rch.nhm.gov.in website.
- Click the Data Input option.
- Go to the login page
- Open https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- Select the state and state code from the list
- Enter the username
- Enter the password in the login form
- Check the image code and enter
- Click the Sign In button
You can use the online RCH portal login page to start the data entry process. Check out the image above for further reference to the process.
For PFMS login, Go to the PFMS page.
RCH Portal Data Entry Login 2021-Set the location on the RCH portal
For Asha and ANM data entry on the RCH portal, follow the steps mentioned here. Note that you must be a government official to obtain a login password for RCH data entry online. Once you are logged in to the Portal Dashboard, you can start the online data entry process by following these steps.
How to set up data entry space in RCH portal?
- Login to Rch.nhm.gov.in
- Now, click on the set location option.
- Set the data entry sequence
- Select the district
- Select the health block or ward
- Select the type of health facility
- Choose your PSC
- Choose a sub facility or sub center
- Select your village
- Click the Set button.
RCH portal data input
List of RCH portal data entry options
Once you have set the location, you need to click the Data Input button from the menu. On the data entry page, you will find the following options –
- Profile entry
- Eligible couples
- Admission for pregnant women
- Child entry
- Health Provider / ASHA Entry
- Bank details input
- Direct data input
- Search in advance
- EC re-registration
- JSY PFMS module
All of these options are selected based on the data input type to be performed. Once you have logged in to the RCH Portal, you can select your RCH NHM Data Entry Type and complete the task.
RCH Portal Data Entry Login 2021-RCH Portal ANM Asha Registration
In the Data Entry option, you can find the option to enter the health provider entry or Asha. Here’s how you can enter data for Asha workers on the RCH Portal –
- Go to Section II
- Click ANM / ASHA
- Select the ANM / ASHA record
- Now, a new registration form will open
- Enter the village, name and surname
- Enter the father’s name, sex and mobile number
- Enter the address, date of joining and financial year
- Enter your EID number and EID date
- Choose your telecommunications operator
- Enter your bank details
- Enter your reference number
- Submit ANM Asha Registration Form
Your Asha entry process is complete and you are now registered on the RCH Portal.
About the RCH Portal
|Full Form||Reproductive and Child Health Portal|
|Power||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Goal||National Health Mission (NHM)|
For any futher queries and information,please feel free to contact or mail us