Pradhan Mantri Jan has opened a free bank account for everyone under his scheme. SBI Jan has his account Aadhar card link By doing this it is opened and it is necessary to register the mobile number in it. If you have lost the mobile number associated with SBI Gen account, or If you want to know which mobile number Jan has registered in his account, use the methods given here.
Register mobile number in State Bank of India PMJDY account
The mobile number will be registered in your Jan’s account as per the rules of the bank where you have opened Jan’s account. For this you can use online methods like SMS Banking, Net Banking, Mobile Banking. If you want, you can also link your mobile number to Jan himself offline.
Here is a different method of State Bank of India, through which you can register Jan’s mobile number in his account.
How to register mobile number in SBI Jan account
You can use any of the given methods to register mobile number in State Bank account. Keep in mind that your SBI Gen account may already be linked to a mobile number. Using this method, you can also change the number of SBI Jan Tan Kehta.
By SMS Bank
The following is how SBI Gen registers mobile number in its account via SMS –
- Type the message from your mobile number.
- Write REG next to your gen’s account number.
- Make a space between the two.
- Send message from registered mobile number to 09223488888.
After a while, you will receive a confirmation message that your mobile number will be registered in your SBI Gen account. If the message was successfully recorded then your mobile number has been registered.
Through SBI Bank Branch
The mobile number can be registered in the SBI account from the offline bank branch. This is the way –
- Visit your branch or any mini branch.
- Go to the General Service Center where your BM Jan opened his account.
- Give SBI Jan his account number to the branch manager.
- Enter your CIF number there and ask them to register your mobile number.
- After that you have to submit an application.
- Your biometric fingerprint will be captured and your new mobile number will be linked to SBI Jan’s account.
You can get the mobile number registered with SBI Gen in any of the above mentioned ways.
Check the mobile number on which SBI Jan registered his account
How does my SBI gen know which mobile number is registered in his account?
This way you can find the mobile number linked to your bank account –
- Check the mobile number on your UPI processor.
- When you make a debit card transaction your SBI gen will send an OTP to his account mobile number. Check it out
- Jan can check the mobile number of his account on the bank’s registration receipt.
- The USSD code * 99 * 99 # also shows the source linked bank account.
- SBI Gen can be contacted when sending its account number from any other account to your account.
- You can go to the bank and check the registered mobile number.
- Jan can find his account information at any mini branch or public service center.
- You can also verify your SBI Jan account mobile number by calling Mistu Call Bank number 09223866666.
With one of the above methods, you will get the link number of your gen account.