Tulsi Kerala PSC Registration | Kerala BSc Recruitment Announcement | Kerala BSc Tulsi Forgot Password | Kerala PSC Login User ID Password | KPSC Login KPSC Registration
Kerala Public Service Commission Also Known As: Kerala PSC Or KPSC Responsible for providing employment to eligible and eligible candidates as per the rules. KPSC was established by the Government of India under the Constitution of the Government of India. KPSC has recently launched a new portal called Tulsi Kerala Public Service Commission Or Tulsi Kerala PSC Or Tulsi KPSC.
In this article, we are going to provide you with information about this New website of Kerala Public Service Commission. We will let you know about the process here Register on the KPSC portal With information on how you can verify New recruitment announcement Using New Website Tulsi Kerala PSC. All candidates who are preparing to join the Administrative Services under Kerala BSc.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission is the head office of KPSC. The head office is located in Trivandrum. The city is the capital of the state of Kerala. KPSC An organization established by the State Government under the Constitution of India. KPSC Responsible for providing advice on commissions and publishing new work-related announcements. Under Article 320 (3) Kerala Public Service Commission Responsibility for issuing notice of recruitment under Civil Services.
Applicants must take a written test to join the recruitment. After passing the written test, you have to join the interview. After completing both the examinations, the department will publish the qualifying list for the selected candidates.
Candidates who pass the written test and interview can join the Civil Services under the Kerala State Civil Services. The Service Commission is a designated authority responsible for conducting written examinations, practical examinations, and PET. Physical fitness tests and interviews for the exam.
Tulsi Kerala BSc Candidates Eligibility for Registration
Eligible candidates to join in the lower recruitment Kerala Public Service Commission Before registering online on the Civil Services Portal you need to meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- 9f Only citizens of Kerala state register Tulsi Kerala BSc Portal.
- Applicants wishing to join the recruitment must meet all the conditions laid down by KPSC before applying for the job.
- The minimum age limit has been fixed at 21 years by the Public Service Commission.
- Applicants aged 51 years and above cannot register on the Tulsi Kerala BSC official portal.
- Graduates or Post Graduates or any other professional graduates can register on the Tulsi KPSC official website
Kerala Tulsi PSC Registration Documents
Those wishing to join the Public Service Commission under the State Government of Kerala should arrange the following documents before registering on the website.
- You need to upload a copy of your passport size photo in JPG file format with a width of 150 by 200 pixels.
- Applicants must upload a copy of the digital signature.
- A digital copy of your signature should be placed 150 inches wide by 100 pixels full stop. This size should be less than 30 KB.
- You also need an ID card issued by the federal government, such as a voter ID card or an Aadhaar card such as a ban card.
- You will need to upload all the educational certificates issued by the recognized educational institution at the time of registration.
KPSC Kerala Tulsi Portal Registration Process
Eligible candidates from the state of Kerala who are preparing to join the civil service soon should first register on the official website. For Tulsi Kerala PSC (Tulsi KPSC) Follow the procedure given below.
- To register with the Kerala Public Service Commission, you must visit thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Official website.
- On the official page of the website, you need to click New post Option given on the home page.
- After clicking on the option mentioned above a New Registration Form The page will appear on your screen.
- On this page you have to enter all the information like your name, date of birth, religion, caste, ID number.
- After completing all the information, check yours Registration Form once again.
- Now you will get one One time password or OTP On your registered phone number you specify on the farm.
- Now after entering the OTP you need to create a new one Username and password To login to the website.
- After getting the username and password, visit the homepage of the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Now on the homepage Login The section requires you to enter your username and password to visit the website.
- Finally, click Login button Reach into the dashboard of the official website.
You can register and log on to the official website of Tulsi Kerala BSc by following the above procedure. In the next section, we provide you with login information Tulsi KPSC Official Website.
Tulsi Kerala PSC Login process after registration
If you already have a username and password to sign in Tulsi Kerala PSC Website Then you need to use this to reach the official website dashboard. The procedure for logging in and submitting the application form for recruitment is given in the section below.
- To log in to the Kerala Public Service Commission website you first need to see only the official website link.
- Now you need to click on the option on the homepage screen of the website Registered user login.
- You should use the new page User ID And Password Login.
- Hindi Next Step Now you need to enter Captcha code The screen shows.
- Click Now Login Button. Now you can see the dashboard of your profile where all the options for submitting a new job related application, recruitment notices etc.
You can log in to the official website of Tulsi Kerala BSc by following the procedure given above. You can contact PSC Kerala Department for any assistance related to registration or recruitment notice. Helpline numbers can be obtained from the official website for more information and assistance https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ Link If you forget the password to login to Tulsi BSc Kerala Portal, please send KL USR Phone SMS 166/51969/9223166166.