Rajasthan Birth Certificate | Rajasthan Janam Brahman Bhadra | Janam Brahman Bhadra PDF Form | Janam Brahman Bhadra Avethan | Apply Birth Certificate Online | Birth Certificate PDF Form | Birth Certificate Application | Birth Certificate | Online birth registration in Rajasthan
Birth certificate is the most important document. With this certificate, citizens can apply under various state and federal government schemes. Through today’s article, we will guide you through the online process in Rajasthan. Birth certificate The whole process of applying for the letter is stated.
If you are also a native of Rajasthan and want to apply for any scheme or service run by the Central or State Government, it is mandatory to obtain your birth certificate first. In this article, we provide you with Rajasthan Birth Certificate Online Application Process, List of Documents, Eligibility, Features of Certificate and Complete List of Documents required to Certify.
Apply Rajasthan Birth Certificate Online
We all know how important a birth certificate is. It is used to get different types of programs and services. The work of the birth certificate is done during the application to get any service or plan. The birth certificate confirms the age of the applicant. With the birth certificate, the date of birth of the holder can be ascertained on any given day and place of birth.
In addition, the birth certificate includes a variety of information such as father’s name, mother’s name, place of birth, date of birth and time of birth. Using all the information, the certificate holder can apply online for any type of scheme or service launched by the state government. Now citizens do not have to go to any office or hospital to get a birth certificate made in Rajasthan.
The application process for all administrative services and certificates is done online by the State Government of Rajasthan. Among the certificates, citizens of Rajasthan can obtain birth certificate, age certificate, residence certificate, income certificate, caste certificate, financially weakened family certificate etc. through online process. To obtain a birth certificate, citizens of the state must submit an online application form and other supporting documents online.
Benefits of Birth Certificate in Rajasthan
With the certificate issued by the Government of Rajasthan, citizens can avail the benefits mentioned by the following points.
- State citizens can enroll their children in schools using a birth certificate.
- Using this certificate, students pursuing higher education can gain admission to universities or colleges.
- With enrollment, citizens with a birth certificate can apply for a variety of services initiated by the state and federal governments.
- For projects started by the State Government of Rajasthan or the Central Government, one can also apply through a birth certificate.
- Certificates like driving license, ration card, caste certificate, location certificate can also be done with the help of birth certificate.
- If a citizen of a state wants to go abroad, he or she also needs a birth certificate to obtain a passport and visa.
- In addition, a birth certificate is mandatory to produce a marriage certificate.
Eligibility & Documents Birth Certificate Rajasthan
If you want to produce your birth certificate in the state of Rajasthan, you must first submit the following documents along with the application form and fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Only residents of Rajasthan can apply for a birth certificate.
- The applicant or child should be born under the supervision of an institutional hospital or Anganwadi Tithi.
- All parental documents must be submitted with the application form.
- Aadhar card of the parents
- 10 digit mobile number
- Parent’s home certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificate issued by Anganwadi Tithi
- Certificate issued by the doctor
- Proof of place and time of birth
Apply for Rajasthan Birth Certificate Online
If you are currently residing in Rajasthan and want to get a birth certificate online, follow the guidelines given below.
- To apply online, you must first visit the official website of the Birth Certificate https://pehchan.raj.nic.in/ To be continued.
- After reaching the website, click on the “General – Fill out the application form” option.
- Clicking on the option above will open a new application form on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After completing the application form in full, all the required documents should be uploaded online.
- Please re-check all the information filled in the application form.
You can apply for Rajasthan Birth Certificate online as per the procedure mentioned above. Once the online application form is submitted, it will be delivered to you within 7 to 21 days. In addition, you will have to pay a fee for obtaining a birth certificate. Birth certificate application fee has been fixed by the Government of Rajasthan at 30. Citizens can pay online. For other information and assistance related to Rajasthan Birth Certificate, Official Website https://pehchan.raj.nic.in/ Please visit