RKSY 1 and RKSY II
Provided by the Government of West Bengal Digital ration card WB PDS (https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/) to its citizen under various categories. Users of WB Ration Card are categorized into several categories –
- West Bengal APL Ration Card Beneficiaries,
- West Bengal BPL Ration Card Beneficiaries:
- AAY or Antodaya Family Ration Cards (AAY)
- Annapurna Beneficiaries (PHH and SPHH)
- RKSY 1 and RKSY 2 ration cards in West Bengal
All of these users are listed on WB Ration card list After verifying the eligibility conditions. Detailed information on various digital ration card distribution in West Bengal is here RKSY – Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana And their facilities.
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II-RKSY Ration Card Status Check
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II- Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana Benefit and Facilities
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II- West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II-West Bengal Ration Card List Verification
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II-Apply for RKSY Ration Card Online
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II- Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana
- RKSY 1 and RKSY II - Frequently Asked Questions
RKSY 1 and RKSY II-RKSY Ration Card Status Check
To check the status of West Bengal RKSY-I and RKSY-II Ration Cards at Wbpds.wb.gov.in, use the following method-
RKSY 1 and RKSY II-Check West Bengal Ration Card status
- Go to West Bengal WB PDS website https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/.
- Click on the Application Status option there.
- If you have completed the RKSY Ration Card Application Form, select the Form Type.
- Select District and Urban.
- Enter the last 8 digits of your WB RKSY-1 or WB RKSY-2 ration card.
- You can also use the full 16 digit RKSY ration card number to check the application status.
- Click Search to check RKSY Ration Card status online.
Click here to check RKSY Ration Card Application Status Online – https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx
Once you have searched for your application, you can print it for further use.
RKSY 1 and RKSY II- Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana Benefit and Facilities
Every WB Digital Ration Card holder with an RKSY-1 or RKSY-2 Ration Card will receive the following features at WBPDS Ration Card FPS Centers — Fair Price Stores.
|Project||cargo||Monthly allotment||FPS price|
|RKSY-I||Wheat||3 kg per head||Rs.2 per kg|
|RKSY-I||Rice||2 kg per head||Rs. 2 for KG|
|RKSY-II||Wheat||1 kg per head||Rs. 9 for KG|
|RKSY-II||Rice||1 kg per head||Rs. KG to 13|
RKSY 1 and RKSY II- West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
Check the complete list and statements of West Bengal Ration Card Beneficiary under RKSY Scheme –
|RKSY I List
|RKSY I List Beneficiaries||RKSY II List
|RKSY II List
|Northern twenty-four parganas||1701565||1701565||1776252||1776252|
|South twenty-four parganas||1791713||1791713||1234248||1234248|
RKSY 1 and RKSY II-West Bengal Ration Card List Verification
RKSY 1 and RKSY II-Apply for RKSY Ration Card Online
To fill out the RKSY Ration Card Online Application, use the following registration process –
- Go to the WB PDS website.
- In e Citizen Service, select New Ration Card User Registration.
- Click https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/RationCard_NewEntryBenificiary_public_interface.aspx.
- Enter your mobile number for RKSY-1, RKSY-2 Ration Card Online Application.
- Click Get OTP and enter the code there.
- Start the Online Application Form for West Bengal Ration Card Registration.
- Enter the details and upload the required documents.
- Print the ration card approval receipt.
RKSY 1 and RKSY II- Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana
|The name of the project||RKSY Ration Card Scheme|
|Full Form||Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana|
|Project type||Food Security Program, BDS Project|
|Initiated by||Government of West Bengal|
RKSY 1 and RKSY II – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full format of RKSY?
The full format of RKSY is Rajya Katya Suraksha Yojana.
Are RKSY and NFSA different?
Yes, RKSY is a scheme of West Bengal PDS, while NFSA is a National Food Security Act.
What is RKSY I?
RKSY I or RKSY-1 is a type of ration card in West Bengal. Under the scheme, wheat and rice will be provided to the poor at a reasonable price of Rs.2 / kg.
What is RKSY II?
RKSY II or RKSY 1 is another West Bengal ration card under which wheat is offered at a rate of Rs.9 / KG while rice at a rate of Rs.13 / KG.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.