What are the KYC details in SBI Bank?
KYC stands for “Know Your Customer”. RBI launched KYC in 2002 for all banks. KYC is run by the Reserve Bank of India to identify customers. The Reserve Bank operates with the assistance of various banks and other financial institutions. This KYC process helps to secure banking services.
Why is SBI KYC important?
KYC is very important for banks to keep their customer information. This service enhances customer information and ensures better service delivery. The main purpose of the KYC guidelines is to prevent criminal elements for money laundering activities. It provides precaution against illegal activities. It is necessary to identify and verify the identity of the customer or customer of the bank when they come to the bank after a long day.
SBI KYC Form PDF Download
How to download SBI KYC Form in PDF?
- Go to the SBI official website
- Go to the form area.
- Open the Forms list and select KYC Forms.
- Search Form B-069-13-KYC for Individuals.
- Download the KYC Form PDF.
After that, open the PDF KYC form for SBI in Acrobat Reader. Press Ctrl + P to print it. Fill out the form and submit it to the bank.
SBI KYC Form Online
How to fill SBI KYC PDF Form and renew KYC Online for SBI Bank Account?
Steps to Fill KYC Application Form –
- First, you must enter your name.
- Enter father’s name or wife’s name.
- Now, select your gender. (Male or female)
- Select defensive position. (Single / Married)
- Enter your date of birth.
- Select nationality.
- Select the position. (Resident / Resident / Abroad)
- Enter your PAN number.
- Now you need to enter the Unique Identification Number (UID) / Source Number.
- Now, enter the ID. (PAN card or other)
- Enter your correspondence address.
- Enter your contact details such as phone number, mobile number, fax and email id.
- Now, enter your permanent address.
- You must provide proof of permanent address.
- Enter your annual income details.
- Now, enter your business.
- Click on a politically explicit person (this is optional)
- Please enter any other information. (Optional)
- Enter the submission date.
This is how to do SBI KYC update online. Make sure you download and print the SBY KYC form in PDF. After that, fill in the application accordingly and certify the required documents before submitting it online in the SBI bank account.
1. Notary Public, Gazetted Officer, Manager of a Planned Commercial / Cooperative Bank or Multinational Foreign Banks (name, title & stamp to be affixed on the copy).
2. In the case of NRIs, the authorized officers of the foreign branches of the planned commercial banks registered in India are allowed to certify the documents in the country of residence of the Notary Public, Court Magistrate, Judge, Embassy of India / Consulate / Customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, KYC – savings and current are important for all SBI bank accounts.
Yes, you can also submit SBI KYC request online.
Go to the SBI official website and in the Forms section, look for the P-069-13-KYC form for the individual. Fill out the form and submit.