IGRS is the Andhra and Telangana Registration and Stamp Department. All online registrations such as registration of a document, registration of a Hindu marriage, registration of a special marriage, registration of a company are done on the IGRS website or on the website registration.ap.gov.in. You can also check IGRS market value, GPA search, online AC and online CC and pay online. You can also check the fee on the IGRS website. Check the YSR Raid Barosa payment level.
- Registration of IGRS document
- IGRS registration of Hindu marriage in Andhra
- IGRS registration of special marriage
- IGRS Registration of Society / NGO
- IGRS Market Value Verification - Unit Rate
- IGRS Card PE - Public Date Entry Online Registration. Gov.in
- IGRS CC Online - Certified Copy Search and Download
- IGRS Registration List of Services
- IGRS Application Level Test - AB Online Registration Level Inquiry
Registration of IGRS document
Register the document online at IGRS website http://registration.ap.gov.in/. You must visit the IGRS website and apply for document registration. There are some precautions and rules you need to follow. Record of Documents by Property Transfer Act 1882. The IGRS log page has complete details about it. See the pdf file here.
IGRS registration of Hindu marriage in Andhra
Marriage registration can also be done on the IGRS website. For that, some qualification and documentation is required. In Andhra Pradesh Hindi marriage is registered at the office of the Deputy Registrar where the place of marriage is located, or at the office of the Deputy Registrar, where the spouse resides for at least six months prior to the date of marriage. Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 – Made under Andhra Pradesh.
IGRS registration of special marriage
If a wedding is to be registered on the IGRS registration portal where these conditions are met – no sound of the bride or groom’s spouse – then the wedding is registered under the IGRS special marriage registration process.
IGRS Registration of Society / NGO
According to the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2001, the community and NGOs are registered on the IGRS registration portal. The registration of a community is done on the following criteria – art, fine arts, charity, handicrafts, religion, sports (excluding games of chance), literature, culture, science, political education, philosophy or the dissemination of any knowledge or any general purpose. . Check out the full details here. Further See the Bihar Society record here.
IGRS Market Value Verification – Unit Rate
To verify IGRS market value or unit ratio, follow these steps –
- Go to Registration.ap.gov.in.
- Then go to the IGRS FIND option and click on Market Value (Basic Rates).
- Visit http://registration.ap.gov.in/UnitRateMV.do?method=getDistrictList&uType=U
- Fill out the form to verify IGRS market value online.
- There are two types of IGRS market value ratios – non-agricultural and agricultural ratios.
- Select the type of ratio you want to check.
- Enter your district
- Select your zone and village.
- Get IGRS market value unit rates by submitting the form.
IGRS Card PE – Public Date Entry Online Registration. Gov.in
To get general data of Andhra Pradesh IGRS Card PE online, follow these steps –
- Party details should be included in the document.
- Enter the table of property details.
- Pay taxes through online payments.
- Enter the legal points and agreement between the parties.
- Create and download documents online.
- Book the slot at SRO to register.
So this is the IGRS card PE registration process. For any problem, you can contact [email protected] Or 7093921325.
IGRS CC Online – Certified Copy Search and Download
The option to download IGRS certified copy can be found on the Public Online Services website of Andhra Pradesh Registration Website – registration.ap.gov.in. To download a certified copy of the AP IGRS portal, follow these steps –
- Go http://www.igrs.ap.gov.in/ECCCOnline/cc.do?parameter=getCC
- Open the Public Online Services Portal.
- Select Certified Copy Search Form Online.
- Select your district and SRO location.
- Enter your registration document number
- Enter your registration year.
- Check the captcha code and submit the form.
- After that, a copy of your AP registration certificate will be downloaded online.
IGRS Registration List of Services
The following services are provided on the IGRS Registration Board at registration.ap.gov.in.
IGRS Application Level Test – AB Online Registration Level Inquiry
To check the status of IGRS application or IGRS registration status, follow these steps –
- Go to http://ssdg.ap.gov.in/eformsap/igrs_status_search.seam.
- Open the SSDG Application Status Search form.
- Enter your AP Registration Application Reference Number.
- Click Submit.
For more details on AP Government Services, go to Government Plans 2021.