What is Self-Notification and Self-Notification Form?
Self-declaration is the declaration of our self. You agree about your self. Self-declaration form is the most important document. This is also known as Form-1. The form must be filled out by you and your ID must be approved for use as a verification document. This is a notification form showing about your physical fitness and driving ability. By driving skills, you can drive a vehicle in a good way and you will not be a threat on the road due to lack of driving skills.
Download Punjab Self-Notification Form
To download the form, you need to select your state and go to the state driver’s license application page. There, you can see the form on the left side of the page. You can easily download this form. After downloading you can print this form and fill the certificate with the driving license application.
How to fill self-declaration form for driving license in Punjab?
Steps to Fill Self-Notification Form in Punjab for Driving License –
- First, you must enter the RTO office code.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your full address in the zip code.
- Enter your phone number in the STD code.
- You must also enter a mobile number.
- Then select the day / evening.
Fill out the Confidential Notification Form
After completing the section above the self-declaration form, you will need to fill out the Confidential Notification Form using the following steps –
- Click “Full Clean Driving License”.
- Click “My vehicle does not require MOT certification”.
- Click “My vehicle is properly serviced and maintained”.
- Click “I have no external trust”.
- Tap “Make sure I have the appropriate insurance”.
After completing the form, you will need to sign this form and place the date.
This form is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You can extend the insurance or MOT certificate by filling out this form.