Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021
Sikkim BDS Portal Official Website of Ration Card in Sikkim. Every applicant who wants to apply for Sikkim Ration Card or see the list of Sikkim Ration Card Beneficiaries should visit sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in. The Sikkim BDS website is part of the BDS Portal of India – Public Distribution System.
- Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021 - Monthly quota for ration card beneficiaries
- Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-How to get ration in Sikkim under Sikkim BDS scheme?
- Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim Ration Card Application Form - Sikkim fcs Gate Government
- Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim Ration Card Online Registration - Required Documents
- Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL Card - Eligibility List
- -Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim BDS Portal and Ration Card Frequently Asked Questions
Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021 – Monthly quota for ration card beneficiaries
The Government of Sikkim has an online BDS monthly ration allocation system. Monthly pds allocation for rice, wheat, kerosene and other household needs. Some other products offered by Sikkim BDS under DTPS Ration Card – Sugar and Iodized Salt.
Sikkim BDS Monthly Allocation List
- Under the Anthiyodaya Anna Yojana (AAOY), Priority Home (PHH) and Other Priority Hold (OPHH) ration card schemes, rice is distributed to Sikkim ration card beneficiaries.
- Wheat and kerosene are distributed to Sikkim ration card holders.
Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-How to get ration in Sikkim under Sikkim BDS scheme?
According to the Sikkim BDS portal, the following distribution process is used for ration card holders in Sikkim –
- Rice and sugar are provided to the beneficiaries through Sikkim BDS food granaries, fair price shops and MBCS CSS.
- At fair price stores, whole wheat flour and salt are offered under the APL category.
- Kerosene in Sikkim is supplied by various distributors appointed by the oil companies supplying kerosene. Sikkim BDS ration card holders can get kerosene at various authorized retail outlets.
Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim Ration Card Application Form – Sikkim fcs Gate Government
Instead of the online application process, the Sikkim government has provided the citizens with an online ration card application form in pdf. PDF Application Form can be downloaded through Sikkim PDS Portal – http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim Ration Card Online Registration – Required Documents
To register a ration card in Sikkim, a list of documents is required. Documents should be attached with the completed application form for Sikkim BDS Ration Card.
List of documents required for ration card in Sikkim
- SSC Certificate.
- COI / Voter ID Card or Certificate of Residence.
- Birth certificate of minors.
- Source card number
- Bank account details
- LPG Link Passbook Photo Copy
- If you have an old ration card, provide the original card.
Upon submission of these documents, your ration card application will be accepted. Your registration will be done. Then, you can check your name in the Sikkim Ration Card list.
Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
Beneficiaries are eligible for one of the Sikkim Ration Card List Schemes under various schemes of Sikkim BDS Portal. Under that scheme, the ration card holder gets the benefits.
See Sikkim Ration Card List here.
|Sikkim Ration Card List||List of benefits under the scheme|
|Sikkim Anthiyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)||35 kg. Rice Rs. 3 per kilo per family|
|Sikkim Priority Family (PHH)||5 kg. Rice கிலோ Rs. 3 per kg per member|
|Sikkim Other Priority Family, General (OPHH / G)||9.607 kg of rice Rs. 11 per kg.|
|Sikkim Other Priority Family, Special (OPHH / S)||9.607 kg of rice Rs. 11 per kg.|
|Sikkim Wheat Projects||2.032 kg wheat flour Rs. 9.95|
Sikkim BPL Card – Eligibility List
To get a Sikkim BPL card, applicants must first check the eligibility list. If they are eligible, they can apply for BPL card in Sikkim through http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
Here is the list of eligibility conditions for Sikkim BPL Ration Card –
- No one in the family should be a civil servant.
- Except for old age pension, the family members of the applicant should not receive any pension from the pension.
- BPL card applicants should not own any vehicle.
- Applicants should not have rented any house for more than two thousand five hundred rupees monthly rent.
- Applicants should not earn calculated fixed income from agriculture, shops, business or any other means.
Once these BPL card eligibility criteria are met, applicants can apply for Sikkim BPL Card online at http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
-Sikkim Ration Card and BPL List 2021-Sikkim BDS Portal and Ration Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of Sikkim BDS Portal?
The official website of the Sikkim BDS Portal is http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/.
How can I apply for a ration card in Sikkim?
To apply for a ration card, you need to visit sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in and download the ration card application form in pdf. You will then need to fill it out and submit it to the local BDS office.
How can I check my name on Sikkim Ration Card list?
You can see the ration card distribution details through Sikkim Monthly BDS Allocation List. Your name cannot be verified directly in the list of users.
What is Sikkim BPL Card?
Sikkim BPL Card is a ration card issued to poor people in Sikkim. Under the BPL card, Sikkim BDS provides food and kerosene to the people.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.