If you need to add or update a mobile number to a TNEB Consumer and TNEB TANGEDCO account, you can do so by visiting the official website of the TNEB cosumer portal. The official website for mobile number updates on TNEB is http://tneb.tnebnet.org:8087/mobilenoentry/. Once you visit the Electricity Board website, you will see the option TANGEDCO Mobile Number Renewal. See TNEB reading details here.
Check out detailed information on how to add a mobile number to TNEB online.
TNEB Mobile Number Online Update
Online update of mobile number is done by logging in to TNEB login portal. There, you will find the option to search your consumer account. There are certain requirements for adding a mobile number to a TNEB account. These terms are given below –
- You must already have a TNEB Consumer Account
- You must be a resident of the State of Tamil Nadu
- You must have a receipt for at least one last payment
- You must have your TNEB registered mobile number or new number to register with you
After complying with these conditions, you can add the mobile number or follow the procedure given below to update the mobile number to TNEB online.
How do I add my mobile number to Tneb online?
Follow these steps to add a mobile number to TNEB Online –
- Go to http://tneb.tnebnet.org:8087/mobilenoentry/
- Open the Mobile Number Update Form
- Select your regional code
- Write down your TNEB consumer number
- Write down the receipt number of your last TNEB payment
- Enter the last TNEB bill payment date
- Enter the mobile number you want to update
- Click the Submit button
Your TNEB mobile number will be added immediately. You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number about the update.
Find out the TNEB consumer number
Since the TNEB consumer number is important for updating a mobile number or registering a mobile number on TNEB, you need to know what your TNEB consumer number is.
The serial number assigned to each TNEB link is called its consumer number. The consumer number can be found on the bill of lading or on the electricity bill of the connection. This is a 12 digit number to log in or receive any online service related to TNEB or Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.