TSB Registration Online 2021
TSB or Kerala Treasury Savings Bank has an online portal called TSB Online. The Kerala DSP website offers a brand new user registration feature for using online banking services such as money transfer and account balance verification.
TSB Registration Online 2021-tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New User Registration
If you have an online treasury savings bank account, you can visit the official website of TSB Kerala – Login to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in Log in to the page and then start using your net banking services.
However, if you have not registered online, you can use the new registration option at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in. The whole process is shared below in a detailed guide. For BIMS services, Go to the BIMS login page Instead of the page mentioned above.
TSB Registration Online 2021-Online registration process for TSB Kerala
How to register online at TSB Online Kerala website?
- Go to the TSB Banking website.
- Open the new registration page.
- Visit https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration
- Provide your Kerala Treasury Savings Bank A / c number.
- Enter your UID or Aadhaar card number.
- Enter your TSB registered mobile number.
- Choose a username for TSB Online Banking.
- Register the email.
- Click to create OTP and check.
- Create a new TSB login password.
- Your tsbonline.gov.in new user registration is complete.
Here you can complete the new user registration to use the online services of Kerala Treasury Savings Bank Account.
TSB Registration Online 2021-TSB Kerala Online Registration Requirements
- You must have a TSB bank account.
- You can only use your registered mobile number.
- If used, you must have a valid email address.
- Your mobile number must be active for OTP.
- Your TSB registration username must be.
- You can only use the Indian Citizen UID.
- You will need to have a reference number for new user registration with TSB Bank.
If all of the above requirements are met, you can complete the registration.
TSB Registration Online 2021-Benefits of TSB Bank Registration
There are many benefits to registering online on the new user registration page at Tsbonline.kerala.gov.in. Here are some of those benefits –
- You can take advantage of online money transfer.
- You can check your TSB bank account balance.
- You can check your NEFT / IMPS status.
- You can view TSB bank account transaction history.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.