UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021
Marriage Grant Status Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anuthan Status | Marriage Scholarship Application Level 2020 | Shady Anuthan Level 2021 | Shaadi Anuthan Online Up | Marriage Grant Application Status 2021 | Marriage Scholarship Online | Marriage Grant Application Status 2021
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a subsidy scheme for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance for the marriage of daughters. The name of this program is UP Marriage Assistance Program 2021. Under this scheme initiated by the State Government, குடும்ப 51000 assistance will be provided to the beneficiary family for female marriage. Poor families living in Uttar Pradesh fall under Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Minority (Minority) or General Caste (Press Type) category.
Through your article, we provide you with complete information regarding UP Shaadi Anudan Yojana 2021. If you also want to know the application process under this scheme, see the list of documents or want to know the eligibility rules, be sure to read our reason.
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form 2021
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Apply online for UP Plot Anuthan Yojana 2021
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Objectives of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Features of Yojana 2021 with Ubi Shadi
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Eligibility Rules for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Imp document for Yojana 2020 with UP Shady
- UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-How to apply for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form 2021
The UPA Shadi Anuthan Yojana 2021 was launched by the BJP-elected Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance for the marriage of daughters of economically weaker (EWS) families. Interested applicants can get the daughter’s marriage grant and get some relief on the expenses incurred in the marriage by submitting the application form for this scheme.
To apply under Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anuthan Yojana and get assistance under this scheme, the daughter must be above 18 years of age at the time of marriage. The first and most important condition of eligibility to apply for this scheme is that the daughter must be 18 years of age at the time of marriage and the age of the class must be over 21 years of age. Under the Marriage Assistance Scheme, a family can receive this allowance only for two daughters.
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Apply online for UP Plot Anuthan Yojana 2021
The process of applying for Yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh with Shaadi is very simple. Any family who wants to get financial assistance for their daughter’s marriage through the UP government, their annual income should be less than the prescribed limit. The annual income under this scheme is limited to 60 46080 in rural areas and ₹ 56460 in urban or suburban areas.
Any family wishing to receive a grant under this scheme must submit their application form online. Under UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021, families whose annual income exceeds the above limit will not be included.
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Objectives of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh government in launching this scheme is that poor families living in the state can marry their daughters in luxury. To this end, state governments will provide financial assistance. The amount paid under Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021 will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary family head. SC, ST, OBC and EWS families can apply online under this scheme.
The state government wants the marriage of the daughters of poor families to be done just as an ordinary man marries his daughter. Due to lack of money, low-income families could not happily marry their daughters. Low-income families are always worried about how to marry their daughter. With this in mind, this marriage grant scheme was launched by the UP government in 2021.
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Features of Yojana 2021 with Ubi Shadi
Poor families in Uttar Pradesh will surely benefit directly from the scheme launched by the state government. To apply under Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anuthan Yojana, the interested beneficiary is required to have his own bank account and link it with Aadhar card. The amount disbursed under the Marriage Grant Scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the interested beneficiary through DPD.
There is a condition to apply for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021, interested interested applicant should submit their application form 90 days before marriage or 90 days before marriage. Applications received after this period will be rejected by the department. Along with the stipend, the daughter enrolled under such a scheme will also benefit from the full medical facility.
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Eligibility Rules for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
If you want to get financial assistance from the state government under this scheme for your daughter’s marriage, you need to submit your application online. Before applying, all applicants must first meet the eligibility criteria set by the government for this program.
- Only families who are permanent residents in the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the subsidy will be given only for the marriage of daughters of SC, ST, OBC and EWS families.
- The annual income limit of the applicant’s family is ₹ 40080 for rural and ₹ 56460 for urban.
- Under the Marriage Assistance Scheme, the allowance is paid only if the daughter has completed 18 years of age and the groom is over 21 years of age.
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-Imp document for Yojana 2020 with UP Shady
If you have read the eligibility conditions given above and fulfilled these conditions, you can submit the application form for this program to the department. The following documents should be attached with the application form while applying.
- Applicant must have Aadhar card
- Caste certificate should be attached with the application form
- An income certificate is also required to show annual income
- Along with the form, the applicant should also attach his / her identity card.
- Interested beneficiary should submit marriage certificate along with the application form.
- To receive the grant, the applicant must attach a copy of his bank account passbook with the application form.
- Interested applicant should fill in his / her active 10 digit mobile number in the application form.
- It is necessary to attach the passport size photo of the applicant in the application form
UP Marriage / Marriage Assistance Scheme 2021-How to apply for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
Time required: 30 min.
The process of applying under this scheme is very simple. Anyone with internet access can submit an online application form for this program. Check out the procedure below to apply for UP Shaadi Anudan Yojana 2021.
- To apply, you must first access the official website of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana.
- Official website link http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/ Clicking on it will open the home page in front of you.
- Now click on the “General, SC, SD Type Application” option given in the “Registration” section of this page.
- Clicking tomorrow will tell you above that a new registration form will open on your screen.
- Now in this application form all the information like daughter name, daughter’s wedding date, full address, applicant’s name, marriage details should be correct.
- You will then need to upload all the required documents mentioned above along with the online application form.
- Now in the next step you need to click on the “Save” option and after that your application process will be completed.
By reading the information given above, you should now know how easy the application process for this program is. If you have any problems applying for this program, you can contact the department officials. For information or assistance related to UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021, you can Nos. 18004190001/18001805131 / 0522-2286199 Can call.
TalkSubh.Com But thanks for coming. If you liked this information, please share.
For more information or queries please feel free to contact us or visit our page given below.