UP Ration Card List -Check out the ration card list of Uttar Pradesh online and now they can fill up new applications through online application and see their application status and their official website.
UP Ration Card Online
Online Ration Card for UP Citizens
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has provided relief to the citizens of their state by announcing a new ration card. The new ration card will be issued through the official website portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the UP government. All low income families residing in Uttar Pradesh can fill up the form. Any eligible applicant can easily download the new ration card list by district or by name. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can access the portal to make any changes through the official website.
UP Ration Card List 2021
Through the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide wheat, rice and sugar to the financially backward families staying in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The new list of ration cards will help in the process of distribution to government officials. Anonymous applicants can apply for ration card online or offline in BPL / APL to avail NFSA ration benefits. Through this the government is trying to help the essential food items to the citizens during this epidemic. All citizens who fall under the special category will benefit from this scheme. One has to apply to benefit from this.
Cheque Batrada Parks Here
Different types of ration cards
- BPL Cards (Below Poverty Line)
- APL Cards (Below Poverty Line)
- AAY Cards
Steps to download ration card list
Here is a step-by-step process on how to download UPI New Ration Card List. In this list you can search by name on the official website portal.
- Open the Food and Logistics Department official website portal.
- When the home page appears, search for the important link and double-click the link listed in the NFSA Eligibility List.
- The NFSA list by district will open on your screen.
- Select your district to proceed further The list by name will appear on your screen.
- Now you can download the available form and take a print out of it.
All the applicants who have found their names in the list should collect their digital ration card as per UPI new ration card list. Then, applicants can visit the ration distribution center in their area with the NFSA coupon, from where they will receive their subsidized meal at the lowest price. There is a grievance section for those who do not see their names in the new list on the official website.
NFSA Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card List
All applicants who wish to apply for a ration card can check their NFSA eligibility criteria online by visiting the official website.
- Visit the official website of the Department of UP and Civil Supplies.
- The menu bar will appear on the screen, find the list and select Search.
- Enter your 12-digit ration card number and further, fill in important information such as your district, region, city, card type you have, your full name and your father’s name.
- Press the Search button and NFSA Ration Eligibility will appear on your screen.
- Download the form and take a print out of it.
UP Ration Card Application Process 2021
Application process through offline media
- Open UPI’s Food and Logistics Department Portal.
- Download the application form now and fill in all the mandatory information.
- As far as you know make sure the information is true and correct and submit the application form only to the local food and logistics department office. People living in rural areas can submit the application form to the Tashildar office in their area.
- You will receive an acknowledgment slip after submitting the application form.
- Once approved, you can visit the nearest rational vendor with the approval slip.
These privileges are restricted to citizens of Uttar Pradesh during these critical times. The state government will provide goods like grains, wheat and rice to the applicants.
Check more – TNPDS Online
Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
- These cards are for citizens residing in Uttar Pradesh and their families.
- The applicant should not have a ration card from any other state.
- Families belonging to the BPL are given priority over others.
- Ration cards are made in the name of the head of the family.
Documents required to apply for ration card
To apply for a ration card one needs to have certain documents to proceed to apply with UP FCS ration card.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Latest passport size photo
- Updated Passbook
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Last 3 months electricity bill