Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021
Another useful scheme to help farmers has been launched by the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh. The name of this project Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana. Under the scheme, the UP government has started providing financial assistance to the farming brothers of the state. This Upi Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana Under this, agricultural subsidy will be provided to farmers in Uttar Pradesh. Online registration form to apply under this scheme through the official website of UP Department of Agriculture upagripardarshi.gov.in Published on.
We all know that the state’s agriculture sector implements many beneficial schemes for farmers. This scheme will be very beneficial for the farmers. In this article, we provide you with complete information about this project. You will know it in this article Upi Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana What it is, what benefits will be available to farmers, how to apply for this scheme online and all other important information. You are requested to read this article in its entirety.
Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021-Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana Registration
The online registration form for this transparent Kisan Seva Yojana has been posted on the official website of the Department of Agriculture. Interested and eligible beneficiaries of the State should avail this U.P. You can register directly by visiting the official website to avail the benefits under the Barbarelik Kisan Seva Yojana. To become a beneficiary under this scheme, the beneficiaries must be registered with the Aadhaar. If any farmer does not have Aadhar registration they should first complete this process.
Subsidies provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Transparent Kisan Seva Yojana will be transferred directly to the farmers’ bank accounts. This amount will be sent by DPD by the Department of Agriculture, so all farmers are requested to link their bank account with the Aadhar card. If your bank account is not linked to the Aadhaar card, first go to your bank branch and complete this process.
Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021-Services provided under Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana
The State Department of Agriculture provides subsidies to farmers for a variety of facilities. State farmers can avail the following services of the Department of Agriculture.
- Kisan Credit Card
- Advanced farming methods
- Seed test
- Natural resource management
- What to do in any month
- Facilities to be paid to farmers
- Special events
- Soil testing
- Identify the real compost
- Agricultural machinery
- Crop pests and diseases
Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021-The main objective of the Upi Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana
Launched by the Department of Agriculture, the main objective of this project is to increase the growth rate of agriculture and increase agricultural productivity. UP There are other following objectives of the State Government under the Bardar Kisan Seva Yojana.
- Raise the economic status of farmers in the state and improve their status.
- To increase the income and income of the farmers of the state.
- Initiating projects to bring regional inequality into balance for agriculture.
- Promoting new employment and income opportunities for farmers.
- To develop new and advanced technologies of agriculture and maintain an annual production rate of 5.1%.
- To remove the problems and problems related to agriculture of the farmers.
- To convert arable land, barren, waterless, submerged and degraded lands into arable land and fertile land.
- To increase investments in the agricultural sector through government-run programs in agriculture.
Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021-Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana
Through these beneficial schemes for farmers started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the farmers of the state can avail various benefits. The benefits offered under the Transparent Kisan Seva Yojana are as follows:
- Benefit will be given only to state farmers under Uttar Pradesh Kisan Seva Yojana.
- Under this scheme, agricultural brethren will be given subsidies related to agriculture which they can use to purchase agricultural machinery, seeds for agriculture and safety chemicals.
- This amount will be disbursed directly to all agricultural beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in their bank account. All farming brothers must link their bank account with the Aadhaar card.
- Many techniques will be taught to the farmers by the state government to increase the agricultural production. They will be informed about how to use these techniques and its effects.
- Under the Transparent Kisan Seva Yojana, farmers will be insured to cover losses incurred by various types of insurance schemes such as pest diseases and natural disasters.
- If the farmer brother needs any assistance or assistance in agriculture or is related to an open farmer service plan he can report his problem to the authorities through the online portal of the Department of Agriculture.
Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021-UP Documents required for Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana
If you want to get online registration for UP Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana, the following documents should be attached with the application form.
- Only farmers who are permanent residents in UP can apply.
- The farmer should have a bank account linked to Aadhar.
- The farmer must have an Aadhar card.
- It is mandatory to have a land account number for agricultural agriculture.
- Certificate of Permanent Residence in Uttar Pradesh.
- Mobile number of the applicant farmer
- Applicant Farmer Passport Size Photo
- Passbook copy of any National Bank
Upi Purspar Kisan Seva Yojana Registration 2021-UP Farmer Registration for Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana
Farmers wishing to register themselves under the Transparent Kisan Seva Yojana should first have the above documents with them. The process for registering online is as follows:
- First you need to see the official website of the Department of Agriculture http://upagripardarshi.gov.in/Index-hi.aspx Or https://upagriculture.com/Registration_Page.html To be continued.
- Once you open the Department of Agriculture website, you will see the “Farmer Registration” option, click on it.
- If you click on the given option, “Registration Form” will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill in the following information in this registration form.
Name of the applicant
Source card number
Bank account number
Land Account No.
Such as mobile number.
- After completing all this information click on the “Submit” button.
This way your registration will be done on the official website of the Department of Agriculture. Now you can reap the benefits of multiple farming schemes with a transparent farmer service plan. For any problem you can contact the office address Krishi Bhavan, Madan Mohan Malaviya Mark Lucknow – 226001 or Public Information Officer.
For any further information,please feel free to contact us