UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021
UPLMIS login For all construction workers in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the state government has launched a program called UPBOCW, which will provide financial assistance to all workers in the state and improve their working conditions. If you are also a worker from Uttar Pradesh, you can take advantage of this program, but if you do not have complete information, read our article and learn about the complete process.
- UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS Registration Eligibility
- UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-Documents required by UPLMIS
- UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS registration process
- UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS Login Process
- UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS Helpline
UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS Registration Eligibility
Launched by UPLMIS UPBOCW Applicant for this scheme should have the following qualifications –
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- The applicant must have completed at least 90 days of work in a year as a worker.
UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-Documents required by UPLMIS
State citizens wishing to use this program must have the following documents –
- Of the applicant Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Two passport size photos
- Project certificate or self-declaration letter
UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS registration process
The following is information about Uttar Pradesh workers who want to know the registration process in UPLMIS –
- First open the official website of UPBOCW http://upbocw.in/ There is.
- On the home page of the website, you will find some options for selecting the Labor option.
- After clicking on the employee option, several options will come up in front of you, of which you can Labor registrationSelect the / edit option and click on it.
- You will do this as soon as you click the link https://uplmis.in/Guest/frm_CreateLogin.aspx Will be redirected to the page.
- This way the registration page of the Labor Management Information System will open in front of you.
- On the registration page, you have to fill in all the information like Aadhar card number, your circle, your district.
- Then enter your mobile number again and click OTP to get OTP.
- Fill in the correct OTP on your mobile and press the submit button.
- This way the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can register themselves and make corrections in their application.
UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS Login Process
If Uttar Pradesh state workers do not know how to log in to UPLMIS, the following information is available-
- To do this, first go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the port login option on the top right, click on it.
- The login panel will now appear in front of you, where you will enter your user ID and password.
- Then select the user type again. We tell you that here you will be given two options, one departmental login and the other user login.
- Here you need to select the user login option and press the login button again.
- This way you can sign in with your ID very easily.
UPLMIS Registration Process Login 2021-UPLMIS Helpline
Workers from Uttar Pradesh who have any problem registering with LMIS or wanting any other information can contact:
2nd Floor, A and D Block, Kisan Mandi Bhavan, Vibudhi Kant Gomati Nagar, Lucknow- 226010 (Uttar Pradesh) India
0522- 2344001 (UPBOCW)
Email- [email protected]
Friends, through this article, we have told you how workers in Uttar Pradesh can register for a project started by LMIS and use it. In this post, we have provided all the information you need. So, share this article with Uttar Pradesh workers who want to take advantage of this scheme.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.