UP Gopalak Yojana 2021 | UP Gopalak Yojana Registration | UP Gopalak Yojana Eligibility | UP Gopalak Yojana Loan Amount | UP Gopalak Yojana Rin Avedan | UP Gopalak Dairy Farm Loan | UP Dairy Farm Credit Scheme 2021 | UP Cattle Farm Loan 2021
Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana 2021: – The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an exciting project for cattle farmers. The name of the scheme is UP Gopalak Yojana 2021. Under this scheme, loans will be provided to cattle farmers to open dairy farms at subsidized rates. Through today’s article, we will provide you with detailed information about this project.
State farmers who want to earn income through animal husbandry and start cattle rearing can become beneficiaries under this scheme. In this article, we will give you the complete process for applying for a dairy loan under UP Gopalak Yojana 2021. In addition, we will provide you with a complete list of documents to be submitted with the application form and complete information regarding eligibility rules.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Gopalak Yojana 2021
Since Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath came to power in Uttar Pradesh, several projects have been launched. When Shri Yogi Adityanath became the Chief Minister, he started many projects like anti-Romeo force, controlling the land mafia, cow protection. Only one of these projects Up Gopalak Yojana 2021 There is. Under such a scheme, loans would be provided to livestock farmers to open dairy farms for cattle.
Through the grants provided under this scheme, the cattle breeders can purchase cows, build sheds for them, purchase equipment related to distribution and purchase machinery for storing milk. Farmers have to spend huge sums to buy all these tools. However, with the help of state subsidized loans, farmers can start their own dairy farm at no extra cost. Through this scheme, the Government of Uttar Pradesh wants to encourage cow breeders and give jobs to unemployed youth.
Objectives of UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India in terms of population and area. Most of the people here depend on agriculture, agriculture and animal husbandry. Songs have to buy various new equipments to increase their income so that their dairy business or agricultural crops are of high quality. But due to the high cost of these machines, farmers are suffering from not being able to buy them.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji realized the problem and launched a new program to address it. Project Up Gopalak Yojana 2021 Known as. The State Government will provide loans for cattle rearing and dairy farming to the livestock farmers who apply under this scheme. The loan amount will be reimbursed by the State Government under the subsidy. With the loan amount, farmers can buy a variety of high-quality and high-tech equipment or use them to increase the number of cows.
Benefits of UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
Launched by UP State Government Gopalak Plan 2021 The following benefits will be given to the farmers who apply below
- By implementing this scheme, the state government wants to reduce the number of unemployed youth in the state.
- The scheme is very effective in curbing the rising unemployment rate in Uttar Pradesh.
- The scheme will provide loans to family-run farmers through livestock farming.
- It will be covered under the Haryana Grant provided by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Using the loan amount, farmers can increase the number of their livestock or purchase high-tech machinery.
- In addition to buying livestock, farmers can spend this money on their food, beverages and livelihood.
- Livestock farmers will need at least 10 calves to open a dairy farm.
- To start a dairy farm, it costs about ₹ 900000, of which 1.80 lock is to be installed by the farmer himself.
Eligibility for UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
Raje farmers who want to apply under this scheme and get a loan to open a dairy farm should meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Livestock farmers in UP Must be a native of the state.
- Farmers can use the money to increase the number of livestock on the existing dairy farm or to buy machinery with proper technology.
- Under the scheme launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government, farmers earning income only through animal husbandry will be encouraged.
- The farmer should not have applied for any other scheme related to animal husbandry initiated by the Central or State Government.
- The annual income of livestock farmers should not exceed 100000.
- Only unemployed youth will be included under the Gopalak Yojana.
Documents for UP Gopalak Yojana 2021
Up Gopalak Yojana 2021 To submit your application form, you need to submit the following documents.
- Farmers’ Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- Floor paper
- Evidence for the presence of milk
- Copy of ration card
- 10 digit mobile number
Apply online for UP Gopalak Yojana loan
Livestock owners in the state who wish to benefit under this scheme should follow the guidelines given below.
- To submit an application form under UP Gopalak Yojana 2021, you must first visit the official website http://www.animalhusb.upsdc.gov.in/ To be continued.
- After reaching the website, one has to click on the Gopalak Yojana application form.
- The full application form will open on your screen, filling in all the information you were asked for.
- After completing the complete application form with the correct information, you should now attach all the documents mentioned above to it.
- Finally, double check the application form and submit online by pressing the submit button.
Livestock farmers in the State of Uttar Pradesh can submit their application form through the process given under UP Gopalak Yojana 2021. After submitting the application online, a print out of it should be taken. It contains your application number so that you can track the status of your application in the future. For more information and assistance regarding this project, see the official website http://www.animalhusb.upsdc.gov.in/ Please visit