Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card Scheme 2021 | Ration Card Uttarakhand | Smart Ration Card Uttarakhand | Apply for Smart Ration Card Online | What is the use of smart card in Uttarakhand? Uttarakhand Nfsa Ration Card List | Check Ration Card Online | Smart card online | How to make a smart card 2021 | Apply UK Ration Card Online | Uttarakhand Ration Card List Kaise Thekke
Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card Scheme 2021: – The work of launching the official website for all the services of the Central Government has recently started. Going forward in this direction, the smart ration card service has been launched by the Department of Food and Distribution under the State Government of Uttarakhand. We will tell you in today’s article Smart ration card in Uttarakhand Providing a complete process for preparation.
We will provide you with our article today Smart card copy of ration card in Uttarakhand Provide information on the complete process of preparation. In addition, we provide you with a list of all required documents to be submitted with the application form for making a Smart Ration Card and complete information on eligibility rules. If you too want to convert your ration card digitally into a smart card, you should read our article to the last.
Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card Scheme 2021
Gradually all services and projects are done online by Uttarakhand State Government. The government has launched an online application form for all projects. With this, all the services related to new recruitment, jobs, college admissions and other types of business or education are slowly coming online.
Moving forward in this direction, the ration card process has also been made online by the Department of Food and Urban Distribution under the State Government of Uttarakhand. Now state citizens can easily buy food grains at low prices by creating ration cards online. In addition, the department has launched an online ration card process. Under this, smart ration cards will be issued by the state government to all consumers. That is, with this ration card number, rations can be purchased at any affordable store in the state.
Benefits of Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
India Plan 2021 by Uttarakhand State Government Under this the following benefits will be provided to the consumers.
- Smart ration cards will be produced by the Department of Food Supply for all households in the state.
- Under the scheme, a new ration card will be issued to families who do not yet have a ration card in the state.
- In addition, smart ration card holders in the state will be issued a smart ration card in hard copy, ie in book form.
- The number will be given to the consumer through the smart ration card.
- With the help of the smart card number in the ration card, citizens can buy food grains at any fair price shop.
- With the Smart Ration Card, you can get all the information online like how many units of the family, the names of the family members, their age and complete information about their profession.
- Now you do not have to go to any office and submit a copy of your ration card, but your application will be completed only if you use the number.
- The government will link the smart ration card with the consumer’s mobile number and Aadhar card.
- The scheme banned the black marketing of food grains in the state.
- Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card Scheme 2021 This will reduce corruption in the state.
- Now no family in the state can pick up more food grains with a ration card.
- Consumers who want to use the ration card two or three times will not do so now.
- The scheme will help increase the revenue of the state.
- This type of ration card will provide a QR-code so that you can get complete information from anywhere at any time.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
If you are currently a citizen of Uttarakhand and want to get your ration card new or convert your existing ration card into a smart card, you have to meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only those from Uttarakhand can apply for the smart ration card.
- Consumers who want to make a BPL ration card below the poverty line can also apply.
- To turn a duplicate ration card into a smart copy, you will need to submit a copy of the Aadhaar card of all your family members.
- You should not have already applied online for the digitalization of the ration card.
Document for Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
If you want to convert your old ration card into a smart card, you need to submit all the documents given below along with your application form.
- Copy of Aadhar card of the head of the family.
- Copy of the original residence certificate.
- Copy of income certificate.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Copy of old ration card.
- 10 digit mobile number of the head.
- Other documents used for verification of family members.
Apply for Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card Online
You need to follow the guidelines given below by the Uttarakhand State Government to convert the ration card into a smart ration card.
- You do not need to log in or register on any website to get a smart ration card.
- If you already have a copy of the ration card, go to your nearest Municipal Supply Department office.
- After reaching the office, you will need to submit a copy of your old ration card and a handwritten application form.
- In your application form you should include complete information of the head of the family and other family members.
- Finally, attach copies of all the documents mentioned above with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application form and all the documents to the concerned officer in the office.
This will allow you to convert your old ration card into a smart ration card. This service is gradually being provided by the Government of Uttarakhand to the citizens of all the districts across the State. Currently only citizens in cities and Toroi areas are benefiting from the scheme. The government has also announced that this smart ration card will soon be issued to all families. For more information and assistance regarding this project, visit the official website of the Department of Food and Urban Supplies https://fcs.uk.gov.in/ Be sure to visit.