YSR Pension Search Analysis Report 2021
Andhra Pradesh Government provides pension benefits under the YSR Pension Scheme. The project is managed by the Rural Development Department of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Every year, the list of new beneficiaries of the YSR Pension Kanuka is uploaded. Applicants can search the pension list and find their account details online.
Find YSR Pension Kanuka beneficiary details here
YSR Pension Search Analysis Report 2021-YSR Pension Kanuka Status
On the official website https://sspensions.ap.gov.in, you can check your pension status under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. Here are the details of the current status of the Andhra Pradesh Government’s pension scheme.
|The name of the project||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Initiated by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Ministry||Department of Rural Development|
|Service||Search YSR Pension Accounts|
YSR Pension Search Analysis Report 2021-How to search for YSR Pension Kanuka status?
- Go to https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/.
- In the menu, click the Search option.
- There are two options to search for YSR Pension – Pension ID and Complaint ID.
- Select Retirement ID to open the search form.
- Now, there are three options to look for an AP pension.
- You can enter the pension ID.
- You can search for pension by ration card number.
- You can also use SADAREM ID to search for YSR pension.
- Select your district and region.
- Then choose your panchayat and habitat.
- Click the Go button to search for a pension on the YSR Pension Kanuka portal.
YSR Pension Search Analysis Report 2021 – Complaints Search
To find out the grievances on the YSR Pension Portal, use the following steps –
- Go to https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/searchptensionStatus.do.
- Select the Complaints ID option.
- In the form that appears, enter your YSR Pension Account Grievance ID or Ration Card number.
- Select your district and submit a form to verify grievances.
YSR Pension Search Analysis Report 2021- Project wise analysis
On the YSR Pension Count Portal, you can check out the analysis of the following pension plan-old age pension, widow’s pension, disability pension, weaver’s pension, cross-driver’s pension, transgender pension, single woman’s pension & fisherman’s pension.
You can check the report of these AP pension schemes online through the following method –
- Go to https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/CoreSchemeAnalysis.do
- Click on the report and then go to the project wise analysis option.
- Select District, Zone, Panchayat and Habitat.
- Click the Go button to search for the YSR Pension Report.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.